RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

I feel somewhat awful and tired, but I know I'll just toss and turn and not sleep..

..where is my kitty- I want to cuddle her against her will.

I don't feel like going to the meeting. I would rather just drink coffee and scroll mindlessly. I'm valedictorian biggrin.gif

Edited by JolteonTails

Heard there was a LagMonster last week that took peoples dragons.. O_O I don't wanna lose my babies xd.png! Unless they get returned...now I'm all defensive about them now..curse you paranoia and weird bonds! xd.png

I wonder..is there a timer that shows minutes till death? Like for Neglected expirements, waiting until the last view seconds, does the day/hour drop down to minutes?

I really need to hurry up and pick one. Gods. Why do I have to be so indecisive? D:

~

OhohohohOOHO, I'm going to have way too much fun with this. Or rage uncontrollably when I inevitably get frustrated. Aww yiss.

Edited by Ali'i Makani Pahili

Phones phones I hate phones.

My expectations of what someone who works at a ticket office does was way off.

Oh gods, what the heck am I doing with my life?

This is one of the stupidest yet best things I've done in a long time.

I need to do more of these.

*bursts into flames and vanishes*

Top of page plz noooo- *'splodes*

Blughh..even the simplest trading threads...I can't find any luck >.< Offer is drowned out by like, 48925468 other posts, and nobody wants this damn thing...Hnnghhh curse you people and your better offers! (Not hatin tongue.gif)

Gonna post it here like I'm gonna start doin xd.png

it's just a Golden Wyvern with a Sweetling lineage, and I think a few halloween lines too..I just want either Night/Day glory or a Neglected..xd.png

Also Jolteon, your picture is like, staring at me O_O At first the guy looks kinda downward, but then started to occasionally look at me so-to-speak with the "OMG" expression....2spooky4me blink.gif

Edited by NoraNora

Dumb signal....wish It hurry up and fix itself already. sad.gif

I'm afraid my comp is going to break at any moment. I have a backup laptop but this one is my baby.

My poor Day Glory Egg is sick..I'm worried it won't make it, even though I have it fogged up.. :c Poor little eggy! *polishes it* Also tempted to save my Neglected expirement..but this is for science! :3

JolteonTails...your picture is creepy O_o Not in like a bad way though, but the way it changes emotions O-O 2spooky4me

Edited by NoraNora

Nora, I use this website, http://signavatar.com/ , for my avatars. That is why my avatars change every refreshes/etc. XP

----

I love all of these 3 letters of recommendation. So much nice things to say about me. wub.gif

I feel like, given their age, they aren't handling this break-up/separation appropriately, but then again, everyone's different...

FFFFFFF-

I missed the hourly drop.

In other news, sleep sounds pretty good right now.

~

Yay for wub lines. |D

Hey, I never said I could animate. Gods, it's so amusing though.

I cannot post the next pic cuz it's slightly rated uwu

@seacatsmew: good luck ;o;

There are a lot of people in the caves...but...the three eggs for all the caves aren't there..is that some kind of glitch or do people REALLY want those dragons ohmy.gif

Edit: Nevermind it was the three birthdays, which I can now proudly say I own! Woohoo! Good luck to you guys and Happy Birthday DC :3

Edited by NoraNora