RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

That was all I had left... and you took that away from me. I thought I was your friend... all because of selfishness and greed, it's gone to waste. And you know that other "friend" of yours? Yeah, I think you can kiss them goodbye pretty soon, honey. wink.gif

Breeding all these guys is taking For-Ev-Er! *dies* x_x;

You know you're in pretty deep when you're CERTAIN the female protagonist of an 1856 story is in love with her also female friend. Promptly get excited even though it's the least probable turn of events, because hey, the characters are actually pretty awesome and well developed, the author seems to be dropping hints, and that would make for such a good story premise - in a classic from that time period, no less. And then are thoroughly crushed when it turns out some random dude (who never showed up until like 3/4 of the way into the story ???) has been the love interest all along, and they get married at the end. dry.gif Disappointment, the story was really good anyway but my idea would have been infinitely more interesting. And I was starting to feel proud of my Aspie self for actually picking up the 'clues'... that weren't even there. So I was reading too much into it after all. Or I just don't get people. Bleh lol

...Is it wrong to ship characters from a classic? I mean... as long as I still take my book report seriously and everything? xd.png *hopeless*

Why do I feel so depressed today? sad.gif

Oh no....oh please no....Why? Why waste your money making garbage like that?! A Sponge Bob Square Pants Movie?! I think I may gag. sad.gif

omg no Betty. Bohr didn't discover the nucleus. *facedesk*

Time to go to bed I guess. xd.png

By the Nine, I found someone else who says "by the Nine" like me.

On a side note,

alsfankdsaeagjkhfaewbkjaB:JLKSGBJKABGFA:WGRFUJB LHFSJCB *tableflip*

FRUSTRATION and I have no idea WHY.

Went to bed at ten. Woke up an hour and a half later, wide awake and full of energy and having an urge to re-arrange my room. it's 1:30 am.....wtf. Where was this energy earlier today? I have to get up early tomorrow too and I'm too awake to go back to sleep. .....dang it. dry.gif

Hmm, maybe it DOES help to detach myself like that. Weird how it's easier to write emotional description from the POV of an opposite gender persona... I might just do that again, though. He'll get some depth at least, maybe later I'll even give him a name and face and everything, and he can join my character crew. xd.png My teacher's going to find it weird though... but w/e

DANG! Just occurred to me that I could've easily written that other one as Copper instead, the topic of the sea would have been perfect for her. Then again, she's never been one to wax poetic that much, so it wouldn't have been great anyway...

This one though. Wait a minute there. This one could totally be Silver's domain. To hell with the persona lol

...wait. Am I seriously trying to roleplay in school essays?!

Why do I always seem to set the description at night? Am I that much of an owl. And I'm going to start repeating myself soon.

AND WHY AM I NOT WRITING YET AND RAMBLING INSTEAD *closes forums*

Edited by Orlageddon

Wow, that was nice. You didn't have to make me something to eat. You just saved me a lot of trouble. Thank you. biggrin.gif

This is what I get for putting off work til the very last minute... turns out we were supposed to read and report TWO stories and not just one. wacko.gif I managed, but where did all the time go!! Aaaand I still have that essay to write and that poem to analyze. Ahahaha guess I'm not going to bed early tonight. *idiot*

On a side note,

alsfankdsaeagjkhfaewbkjaB:JLKSGBJKABGFA:WGRFUJB LHFSJCB *tableflip*

FRUSTRATION and I have no idea WHY.

Pretty much this.

I'd say something else, but I don't feel like it atm, which means I can't be bothered to do it.

I really need to go back and rename some of my dragons to make choosing breeding partners easier.....that's gonna be a lot of work. dry.gif

After nearly a month of waiting, our phone line is finally fixed. Except, it was promptly disconnected at the exchange. Nice one Telstra, really showing how you're the best ISP our country has to offer. So now I've gotta ring them for the 6th or 7th time, and probably wait another week for my phone line to be reconnected, since you know, I wanted it connected last month. Great. I'm already one month behind on coursework, why not make it two! Clown on a tricycle. I've paid my bill in advance, and have enough grounds to get compensation for the service I'm not receiving. And they go and disconnect it, because that's clearly what was supposed to happen. If these guys didn't have a monopoly on the phone and internet services, I'd have said screw it and signed up to someone else. The one thing they have going for them is the mobile internet, which unlike Vodafone (might have been my old phone though), actually loads pages in less than a few minutes. I'll be spitting chips if they pull this on me ever again.

Arghblerghblarghble why did I volunteer to take care of the phone and internet bill.

Yay, it's fixed. Dunno what the problem was, but ringing them seemed to solve it. ._.

Edited by VampiricOmen

... I mean, if the person can't be banned in the first place, why do you keep on trying?... It's just wasting my time. Nothing *has* to be done about it. It's not a big problem in the first place, especially considering there's huge ones that must be dealt with.

But then again, this is the land of Impressive No-Rips-Given rolleyes.gif

Whoo-hoo! I finally figured out how to put an image in my sig and have it link to my scroll! W00T! biggrin.gif

Edited by Syiren

Whoo-hoo! I finally figured out how to put an image in my sig and have it link to my scroll! W00T! biggrin.gif

Congrats smile.gif

On the other hand, I. Freaking. Hate. Exams. wacko.gif