RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Oh hey, a daddy long legs.

But I gotta leave for work shortly... Ah well, it'll be there when I get back.

I was so very excited when I bred all my available pygmy dragons with the intent to gleefully watch the first and probably only time I may ever flood the AP with offspring in all my years of playing, but I've been running calculations based on the times currently displayed in the AP vs. the time left on the eggs, and my pygmypocalypse will happen about 3am my time. It wasn't supposed to go like that D;

And I've been sick for the past week. I'm so tired of being tired.

It's amusing me how the big media companies are totally ignoring this. Actually, I should start homework instead of watching this because GAH DIMAR GET TO WORK!

I feel bad for skipping school today, even if I'm sick. (Seriously even my fingers are hurting while I type this. Weirdness.) The others are halfway through Physics right now and I just got up. I plan to tidy my room and study a lot today, though. Better than sitting through two Art lessons and tripping over my words in German because I'm feeling dizzy and kinda spaced out in general.

Also, my friend isn't normal. She returns to Dragcave after the longest break ever and just catches a CB Two-headed Lindwurm. She's done this with a Silver when they were going through that huge drought, too. I have no idea what her secret is.

Did anyone believe me when I posted that in the morning? I genuinely did. But I actually did next to nothing.

I try to join conversations but everyone speaks over me... hey... I'm trying to socialize... guys?

why mom? You make such a dull face when I said to you that my grades on math were improving...Why are you not proud of me?! sad.gif

I...I never knew how against marriage equality you were. ._.

You actually feel sick because it might be passed in this state? Wow.

Well then...

I don't even know what to say.

And your argument is...the church? Aaaallrightthen.

EDIT:

"If two guys or two women start adopting children..god knows what their children would turn out to be like."

...'scuse me?

I don't even know anymore. But you're really making me sad...

Edited by Ali'i Makani Pahili

A lone boy, looking out to sea as a half-of-dozen bird-shaped ships burst through the water and take off.

Now if only I was good at drawing, or art in general.

I wonder when my roommate will come live with me again. I need her to encourage me to work out... I can't do it alone...

*snugs Dimar*

~

I truly hate that phrase. It's one that people in a position of privilege use when they don't understand that not everyone always has those options. There isn't always a way. There just isn't. Your magical solutions don't work for everyone. Please gain some experience in the world and understand that just because you could make it work doesn't mean everyone is in such a privileged position that they can too. =\

If I ever become an elementary school teacher, I will make Judgement Day required reading.

An old 50's comic, but still promotes its message well.

Edited by Lore_Master

9:00 at night and I've accomplished nothing. Well, I half-studied for a test next week. But I hardly call that an accomplishment. I have Spanish, and math, and a chemistry lab... Grrr homework >.<