RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Great. She's in the hospital, so he's going to be pulling that drink -> pass out somewhere -> don't come home until 5am thing every night now. censorkip.gif.

I hope she doesn't have to go through surgery. Q-Q

I am going to murder this guy if he doesn't send me the room assignment form and the blasted 'edited' names sheet TODAY. How hard is it to just follow instructions?!

She doesn't need surgery~ :D

Still has to stay for several more days, though...

Why is it so hot already? C'mon, sun, go away for a while.

Edited by Ali'i Makani Pahili

sometimes i wonder why it's so hard to forgive. is it because i'm a scorpio? or maybe i put too much of myself into it and now that i'm neglected it just hurts like none other. either way, i'm pissed.

can it just be october already please

(and can it be a proper october, since last year it was as hot as summer)

oh. well this isn't good

i was not planning on developing feelings for this person no no no abort mission

Well damn, now I have to spend my next three school years at the high school, since those options are out.

I'm going to die in that school D:

(Aww, Erica, I'm so sorry things couldn't be worked out! D: )

asdfjkl; ugh blugh so tired

mentally

physically

emotionally

i just wish... *sigh*

I feel sick...yet again...

Kipz. This stress is keeping me from doing my work...which is what's making me stressed... :c

The weather outside pretty much defines my current state of being. This week cannot help feel much that things are hopeless as they are now. I hate this feeling. I truly do.

Hnng I want to lie here in bed all day and not have to face the real world. I hate it and the panic it gives me.

why do i always end up liking guys who are too shy to talk to girls and are so true to the nerd stereotype that they can't consider the possibility that a girl miGHT LIKE THEM I MEAN

yo i'm not completely unapproachable i am a person and i like you please talk to me

frustration

Edited by glamoursea2

This is surprisingly tasty!

I really do need to make something one of these days to share with my roommates to give back. =)

why do i always end up liking guys who are too shy to talk to girls and are so true to the nerd stereotype that they can't consider the possibility that a girl miGHT LIKE THEM I MEAN

yo i'm not completely unapproachable i am a person and i like you please talk to me

frustration

(Hehe, I know of several girls who probably feel similarly about me, minus the nerd part.)

Urgh, sometimes I really hate my life. Luckily that doesn't happen much, right now I just want to be able to think rationally. Enough of these absurd tangents which have no pertinence whatsoever to the situation. Sometimes I think you're purposefully trying to reveal all your stupid insecurities and won't even tell yourself. And don't deny having insecurities, you spend half your day talking to yourself.

Thank you so much for opening old wounds bringing up that single person who was never much part of my life or there when I needed him. The single person who makes me feel like an empty shell.

i am v good at choosing friends

idk i'm in a loving mood and i just want to see my friend and hug her because she is great

sighs why don't we have more classes together this year

teen wolf. why did i start watching this?

most of the acting is laughable

but i love it and i hate that i love it

just what i needed another fandom jeez

I don't want to be /here/ I don't want to be /there/ I don't want to go to work I don't want to go to sleep I just.

damn.