RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

I should continue Metroid Prime 2.

But I also want play to League of Legends.

Yet, I'm feeling sleepy.

Wat do

I wish I could sing well. That would be awesome.

OMGWHATISTHISMINORPANICIDON'TEVENKNOW

I wish I could play Persona 3 right now. Too bad I can't beat Maleficent in the first Kingdom Hearts game. dry.gif

Stomach, shut up. You're being loud and annoying.

13 more hours. Oh yes. EXCITE. ALL THE EXCITE.

That class was not listed as a prerequisite. Why do you keep talking about it as if it were? You're freaking me out (considering I haven't taken that class).

And so starts my weekend of depression.

Oh god(s), I'm never going to finish this project by Sunday.

Suddenly...I feel sick... :c

*trance-like* Must do homework, but want to screw around on internet. I need to do homework but I don't want to. My god this is eating my very soul.

Story of my life right there.

OMG I'M SO HAPPY I GOT A ROLE IN THE SCHOOL PLAY!!! biggrin.gif Okay, so it's a small role and I have like four or five lines in the entire play but I'm I don't care because I got in! *happydance*

Hmm, we can pretend the gecko is our pet... but if I wake up with it on my face in the middle of the night I'm never sleeping again...

All I hear in my head now is

Ring-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding

Gering-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding

Gering-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding

I need to do Dragon Descriptions.... Too bad I don't have any described dragons... I need to describe one of them.... but I don't write descriptions... ALL WELL! I will do that later.

I have no idea what the kipz I'm doing.

Welp, that's an F for the first assignment.

Teacher, can't you write the instructions more clearly? I don't...I just don't understand. "Write a second version of the commands". We wrote a first version? Where was this written in the instructions? This class...I'm going to fail this class so hard...

---------------

Oh my god(s). I've been saying that a lot lately.

There's a tiny glimmer of hope. You have no idea how close I am to just crying my face off from stress. I hope that suggestion gets through. That would relieve an ungodly amount of stress, even if it is just an extra day or two.

Edited by Ali'i Makani Pahili

What.

"Hey professor, how do you use this program to login to the server?"

"You need that program to login."

You mean the one I just asked you how to use? Yeah, I know that. "How do I login?"

"Try Google or Wikipedia."

I waited 9 hours for that response? What the kipz. You can't just tell me how to login? I'm still trying to finish your kipzin' project. You said we can ask questions. You can't give me any other response but "google it"? censorkip.gif. I'm going to fail this class.

Three hours of sleep + getting up at two in the morning = sleeepy....

And physics 20 is dull. On so many levels. I don't want to do more physics. But I need to upgrade my courses to get into that program... *bangs head against desk repeatedly*

So many things I'd rather be doing. I've been staring at this problem all day and I still can't figure it out. I wish the assistant person wasn't so....bleh...then I'd actually consider asking for help.

Huh? I come to this video half a year later and find my comment with 47 upvotes among the top ones. I almost never comment on YT, this is the only one I know of. xd.png Cool!

I really don't know what I'm going to do with my life. I can't follow my dream and now I'm totally out of ideas. It's really freaking me out.

I'm so tired I wanna pass out ;-; How the hell do they expect us to function normally by having the school bus come at 6:30 am. And how do they expect us to do homework after being in school for 7 hours and awake for ~9 hours. And getting up this early is NOT helping my illnesses...

asdf I don't think I'm going to make it through three years of this.