RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

How the censorkip.gif did I end up in so much debt?

I hate my stupid job and I hate my father for forcing me to pay "rent" to live at my own house. I hate that I had to use the only thing I got for my birthday- my birthday money from my grandma- to pay for bills instead of that DVD set I wanted.

I hate life so much.

Chores......yay.....I don't wanna do 'em!!! *whines* TT~TT Lazy Monday is Lazy.

Edited by Syiren

Must... review... descriptions... but I can't on my phone and I have so much more stuff that has to get done! D:

Was just reminded I have descriptions to tweak. ....will get to them after chores and lunch. *gets up and drags feet away from computer*

WHERE'S MY MOUNTAIN DEW?! blink.gif

I don't want to do this dumb thing.

I'm doing all sorts of other homework in a desperate attempt to procrastinate on it. Even this detailed drawing of a plant cell is less of a pain in the butt. dry.gif

Actually, that cell looks really inviting right now. I should go and outline it with a pen. *continues ignoring dumb thing*

I'm sooo bored! Brother, why you wake me up at 7:30 in the morning on a Pro-D Day?! You did the same on Saturday and Sunday!!

*Collapses* Nyaa!

Why, oh why, did you have to break? I've spent three months growing you for this to happen!

OHGOD that weird moment when you actually confuse yourself with your internet wife. blink.gif

If one will insist on spending one's valuable (and limited) time, money, and energy on chasing metaphorical unicorns, then one shouldn't be too surprised when one comes up empty-handed, should one? Perhaps when it comes down to a U-Haul full of belongings and no house to put them in, things will magically look different.

Edited by Mathcat

No. Stop it. Stop spending the money you owe me. I am literally broke right now. You owe me money, so stop spending everything you're getting on stuff you don't need.

I cannot believe how unflattering that dress looked on me in ALL the photos. *Depressed*