RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

James. I miss you so much. I'm so sorry I didn't hide you. I'm sorry he killed you. I'm so so sorry. I miss you terribly. You and Carmel. And Stardust.

Why did he ruthlessly take your life? I don't understand. And because of him, I was separated from my sister for three months.

I mean, I loved being treated like I had a father who cared for once, but I miss you so so much. I wish I could of said good bye. I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry we didn't make it to the vet. You could have made it, you were getting better. That infidel killed you and he didn't need to. He took the others and I cried for weeks. I am still grieving. Why?! You were just an animal. Gods! I hate this. Why???? Go away you dumb emotions. Go away!!! I love you boy. I'm so so so sorry. I miss you.

My friend just lost her dog. Stirred up emotions. Uhg. On today of all days.

Too... many.... collages... to make! I'm having dreams about Photoshop!

Heh. I came up with that ages ago.

AAAAARRRRGGG, I want to enter but I don't know what to draaaawwww... Q~Q

Hrm, guess I'll just have to wait for the next paycheck to see if I'll be able to manage... Urgh...

This awkward moment where you want to say something, and you realize that there isn't a polite way to say it, or a way to say something in a way that doesn't make you sound like a horrible person...

I've... Never had this happen to me before.

sometimes it's amazing how people can come up w/ this censorkip.gif (watching conan o'brian)

Edit by kiffren: censor evasion removed

Edited by kiffren

All the things I want the most are all the things I suck at. I'm good at cleaning. I should just become a maid. At least if I did that, I'd possibly have more than $7 in my bank account.

~

I came off as passive-aggressive, perhaps, but I meant it. Honestly meant it.

I think I broke Rarek. Gosh, I really should watch what my fingers type before I post it. There's supposed to be a better filter between brain and fingers than the brain-to-mouth filter...

---

I should just stop. Do something real. But this, this feels good and it's amazing and it's real enough in the moment. But then I wake up and realize how much time I've wasted and I could slap myself. But instead I go back...

All the things I want the most are all the things I suck at.

This. So much of this.

Aww, you want to major in astronomy? Yes. It's something you've always wanted to do? Yes, but do you think I can make it? Lolnope, you suck at math.

What about art? Look what I drew. Pff, you call that art?

Ohh, you're entering a contest? I'm going to try. Your art sucks. This took me forever. You'll never win.

I want to learn. You're too stupid to learn. You can't even read a paragraph out loud without tripping over your words.

I want to create. Create? All you can do is fail. I'm trying... It's not good enough.

I can't do anything.

Welp. I did it. I hope everyone can be happier now. =(

*hugs* You need to talk to me. I expect a long message when you get up.

Ali, you need to talk to me too. :|

----------

On one hand, I feel like I should.... On the other hand, I feel like I shouldn't. So many things need to be talked out loud, but what if it ruins us? Sometimes I feel like there are too many things to say to get out of the way so that we can all start all over. Because there's going to be far too much hurt being said. But all I want to do is talk, and then later turn around and say: "Hi, I'm..." and that way we can start all over.

We can start fresh. We can make things work. We can get to know each other again... But have too many bridges been burned between us?

She's sick and I don't like it. She has to get better.

I'm finding I don't like the colour grey. TJ should make a group called "High maintenance and demanding x-moderator" give it a colour, and shove me in it. Or... Make a help group for getting over the fact that your name no longer pops out. I can't find me anymore. o.o

biological clock what are you doing. Give me real sleep. And if I go to bed at 3 don't wake me up ten minutes before 8.

I wanted to do things today but now I don't. :c

Poor thing... poor, pitiful thing. *evil laugh*

I really should stop abusing this character. xd.png But he's such a jerkface he almost deserves it.

Edited by Orlageddon

I fail to understand why I have such an intense desire to cuddle with something...

This looks so bad. *whimper*

I don't want to give up, but I honestly don't think I can win.

Really? You're going to yell at me for that? And then rage against everything that puts happiness into my life?

Clearly you don't remember what caused these burn scars on my arm...

Why is it so painful to come to this place? The only I can see here is fervent apologies for frivolous things. It has me questioning my decision to stay here.

I think I messed up. I don't want to lose them. But to stay silent and continue to play along when really it pains every time... Would it have been better to keep silent and continue to just take it? They're not bad people. But it's that facade. Few take it seriously but me.