RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

May the past be the sound of your feet upon the ground, and

CARRY O-O-O-O-O-ON!!

(stuck in my head...)

I'm tired of just doing everything for you. I'm not going to look while you pander to your germaphobia and OCD. Get over here and help. Stop avoiding me.

I sure hope my dragon request is a success. I don't know... It looks boring compared to the epicness of the others. However, I think my dragon doesn't need good looks. Its personality is what makes it, in my opinion. Like me. I'm not the best looking gal out there, but I have a good personality(once you get past my craziness...)! Not that I'm ugly, either, but...OH YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN. Right, Tinsel? *is talking to stuffed cat*

I feel like someone needs a hug and a flower.

And for once, I'm not talking about myself.

EDIT: Yep, CDM, I was talking about Socky too. wink.gif

Edited by Dimar

*Gives Sock a big squishy hug*

I don't wanna go to work! All these people pay my wage, but I can't get my stuff done. Waaaaaaa tongue.gif

edit: Forgot the "s".

Edited by CDM

I don't understand??/ That's noe even the genre that station is/?? i????

...two tests tomorrow... two tests I'm gonna fail... I hate religion class... it's really late, and all I want to do is sit on DC and describe my dragons but I have to study... for two tests... and anyways, my inspiration is gone.

@Sock- No! You're not unwanted! DC wouldn't be DC without you! *hugs*

I want to know why, on reading assignments, you're given GRADED questions that are opinions.

I didn't give the slightest carp about the story, I hated and loathed it. I'll answer your questions on literary devices, defining words, character traits and development, important details, you name it. But, I'm not about to ramble on about "Who's your favorite character and why?" because if you don't care about the book like the majority of the class, you're not going to care enough to have a favorite and it's just like annoying chitchat. Ask about my favorite character in terms of their development or centrality in the plot or a good, genuinely educational reason, and I won't complain. You've made it far too general, a question that people can put "X becuz he's/she's hawt lolz" as their answer and guess what? You would have NO right to count off their grade because that's why said person is their favorite character, EXACTLY what you've asked for.

lol ramble.

Edited by Aquenee

I am having far too much fun here in forum games tonight when there are more important things I should be dealing with. But it could simply be my attempt at escaping from a reality right now I am not too ohappy with.

I have no thoughts, just the Kaepora Gaebora song over and over. But I really should be doing homework, because it's hours past when I should be in bed, and it took me all weekend to get three quarters of the way done.

Hey their cold/flu whatever the hell you are.

/kicks

no

Huh, so I apparently look like an adult. When people ask 14-year-old me where I go to work, something's wrong. blink.gif

Why? Why you kill gifted valentine? D:>

Makes me sad and I regret giving it to you.

Edited by Daydreamer09

Oh my godtiss. I suddenly really really want to go to that convention. But there's no one who would go with me. = /