RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Ugh, this Long Island ice tea is sooooo sour! It tastes like they mixed it with Sourpuss. Will drink it anyway (maybe add some sugar :-P ) but I will never buy it again.

What am I going to do with myself for my four days off? I've worked almost two weeks straight, and almost went into overtime hours.......I'm going to be so confused when I finally go back to work. Glad they gave me time off, and I know it's because I worked so much lately, but wow, FOUR days!!!

Prof. Layton and the Unwond Future... is... is...

T______T IT MADE ME CRY. I. LITERALLY. CRIED.

Now I want a REAL tea set. Stupid obsessions. And that Puzzle Index in book form. That would be awesome. And to lost some weight, so I can use fancy-british dresses (what?).

Now I'm talking no-sense. I should go to sleep now.

After a good cup of tea.

Damn obsessions.

There's no polite way to tell someone that yes I would literally rather die than spend more time than is absolutely necessary with y'all.

****ing break.

Hmm... What if I make a purebred "Bro" lineage? I mean, a lineage with this name scheme: "Bro(whatever you want here)". This would be literally, a Bro Army.

(I'd just have to pick a breed and such)

Edited by Slytherin7

That was... surprisingly fun xd.png Maybe I've finally reached the point where German homework is fun. Success!

Now, for Physics... D:

Okay, Gewehr, you Doberman you, you don't weigh 10lbs....GET OFF ME! Or at least stop wiggling, and just lay still. You're such a suckie-puppy, yet you're full grown. Damn Dobermans dry.giflaugh.gif

I really want to put something like, "I do IOUs sometimes" in my sig, but my sig is crowded enough as it is. x_x;

I really ought to address those points... But that's getting off topic and it'd be better to probably wait until I have something on-topic to say, too, so it's not 100% off topic...

Why are they avoiding me? I can still ninja click the other rares/uncommons, but them? Gah!

Hate's a powerful word, never to be used lightly. I've never hated a person before, until now. It's an ugly feeling, causing ugly thoughts, triggering ugly urges...You do not want to know what is on my mind right now.

I prefer love, love is so much more satisfying but when love is in threat and in very real danger, the person who caused it has no sympathy. You do not want to know what is on my mind right now.

I will get it under control

I will win.

I will win.

ARGH. Someone is WRONG ON THE INTERNET. This should not cause the kind of scorn I feel.

Detach, self. It's not a big deal. It's like, no deal at all. A negative value of deal, even.

I just know that these Girl Scout cookies are going straight to my thighs, but... They're so good!

*om nom nom*

ASDFGHJKLQZXWECRVTBYNUMIOP! SQUEE! MY VALENTINES DRAGONS DIDN'T DIE I'M SO HAPPY! now if i can just get these 2 new dragon eggs to hatch i'll be a super happy clam

I really wanna be able to see my avatar and sig!!! D<

Got something from my 2nd gen Shimmerscale today. I wish more people would come to the channel in the IRC though.

Actually, I want a thread ot announce it on. The departure threads are too strict :|

Oh great.... it seems my room is no longer a private sanctuary.

WHAT PART OF KEEP OUT DO PEOPLE NOT UNDERSTAND?!?