RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

I really wanna see Muse but I really don't wanna drive that far. That's 4+ hours total there and back. It's so much. I just... XC

Why couldn't they come to Philly?

I need something to distract me from the fact that I should really, really start studying for my exams starting in a week, so if none of the mafia games are starting anytime soon, I'm gonna create my own one.

Rabbit food and cinnamon applesauce for lunch ok.

I have a headache now. That's a novelty. (I don't like it, they hurt)

Bwahahah, why do I have to talk to myself while doing my geometry homework?

I can just imagine someone walking by while I'm screaming about circumcenters, the Law of Syllogism, and my lack of ability to do very simple math such as 31 + 69 or finding one third of 24, and the fact that half of this was a semester ago and I have horrible memory xd.png.

;_;

that is such a pretty 3DS.

I really, really, REALLY would love to have one.

I just... Can't justify trading Zumy for it, even if it's the blue I like AND has censorkip.gif ing dragons on it.

Couldn't care less about the came, BUT HOLY censorkip.gif THAT IS A PRETTY 3DS. /sobs in corner

Stupid money-grubbing field camp. Not only does it mean I can't work over the summer, it means that I get nothing from my scholarships this year as they work to pay you off. I don't even get reimbursed for what I had to pay for until three weeks of school. Guess I'll be going hungry for three weeks.

I hope I can (get) and manage a department job AND classes this semester. Five classes and a job. We'll see.

SPIES! Y U NO SOBER!!

Seriously, it's been ages since my spies were last successful. Great. Now they know I'm going to attack. dry.gif

I'm a dork, nerd and geek in one. I actually went ahead and got myself the Pkmn Manga (the one with Red and Blue), just because it's the 'true story', as in how the inventor wanted it to go.

"At your age, you should have a job already." Excuse me? I've had a "job" for the last six years (a third of my life), thankyouverymuch. I don't even get paid, because I've been helping the "family business", so you have no right to criticize me on that when I am printing out my homework!

Seriously, best pot of chilli I've ever made... however, that last bowl was a BIG mistake sad.gif

i think it was her but...the teasing sort of really embarrassed me, but i don't want to say anything....

That's the danger of having a a thief in your guild.

If it doesn't count as stealing, I'm taking it and selling it. And I'll steal it, too, if I can get away with it without being caught.

I'mma just clear out ALL the guild halls. >D

I need a new avatar. It's been so long since I've not had a custom one. It feels weird to change it (if I can figure out what to change it to). x3

@ WaterScorpion - After 9? biggrin.gif

@SPS - I'll take your current one so that I have one tongue.gif

You're right! We do have a lot in common. Maybe if we looked more at what's the same, rather than what's different... well, who knows...

Oh gosh, I can't believe what they all put into this kids' movie... and I can't believe that I didn't notice it last time I watched it (though, that wasa good 12, 13 years ago...)

I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what we choose to do with the gift of life that determines who we are.
Edited by Lolchen

No censorkip.gif. It's just ridiculous when in context of the movie. Fight to the Death-Substitute, some moral monologue - some more fighting coz it's kewl - something or other important philosophy. I'm surprised it actually works.

I really want to watch the Japanese orignals to the Pokemon movies, to see what the Browdlers messed up...

well I do know they took out a really old show that had Dratini in it because it involved guns back when ash was in Johto still... so it's like that one never aired here in the US. So I'd imagine the bowlders messed a lot up.

And... I beat Dishonored... so, shall I play Skyrim more and go stalk a Legendary Dragon or do even more nothing? Yeeaaah... stalking a dragon sounds more fun... too bad they kill me constantly :/