RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Ho hum.  Enjoying my day off, but I feel like I'm slacking...

^Echoed my sentiments on the slacking, not so much the enjoying.^ A little bit of sadness was thrown in. *sniffle sniffle*

Edited by sheppardkid

Careless, careless. Shoot anonymous, anonymous.

Heartless, mindless. No one, who care about me?

Shi luo de gan jue shui zai hu zhi you ren nai

Wo zai ye wu fa jie shou bi shang le shuang yan

..... Dern you K-pop!!

Socks: Campus guests: Muggles

Campus students: Mortals (most anyway)

So must fun to see peoples' faces when you call 'em that. : P

It's so windy outside! I hope it doesn't knock the power out...

Then again, that would give me an excuse to finally clean the apartment...

So the current temp is 13F and it's steadily dropping as the sun goes down..... and the furnace died D:

The temp in the house is dropping pretty fast... Hopefully we can get someone out here quick because I cannot deal with being cold X(

edit: Oh thank goodness it was just a popped fuse (and the fuse box didn't show it was popped). The house is slowly gaining heat again. biggrin.gif

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

Hah, Vang. x3 We've been told our campus smells like Hogwarts, lulz.

~

Oh my gosh, in love with Draikinator right now. Perfect. <3

~

Aww, I didn't know you two were dating. ;~; You're such an adorable couple and just perfect for each other! Don't let others bring you down. You two are so sweet and I'm glad you found each other. <3

These names are weird. Double now that I merged the worlds. But I've had these characters for years, can't just go and change their name... dang it. What do I do now? D:

It's my freaking day off and I still woke up before my alarm would have if I had set it.

I don't care that this is probably a sign I should get to work I'm going to spend my morning in my pajamas, with breakfast, online. I'll do responsible censorkip.gif later because I ****ing know I need groceries.

To top it all off this week has been defined by "screw up nix's life as much as possible so she can't fix it and heap on the loneliness because everyone but her is happy and she isn't needed". relapse what relapse I'm alive.

-I really hope I didn't just flunk that blood splatter analysis test. unsure.gif

-Please, stop yelling at me. There's only so many hours in a day that I can spend working on yearbook for you. Yeah, I'm the business manager, but you're going to drive me crazy. Yearbook is taking over my life- thanks to it, I never see Zebra and now you've banned Dragon Cave in your classroom. I swear, I'm going to scream. mad.gif

-Please, please don't forget me on Valentine's Day. With the way you've been acting lately, I wouldn't be surprised if you did... but please don't. It will kill me inside. sad.gif

-Sock needs to stop changing her avvie; it throws me off when I see her posts. laugh.gif (EDIT: lol, Sock, I just got so used to seeing your old one that now I don't recognize you as quickly. I'm sure I'll get used to it after a while, as it is quite cute.)

Edited by Dimar

I've changed my avvie once, lol. It never used to freak this many people out. x3 /gotten some PMs

~

How would you know I'm always in a bad mood? It's not like you ever pay attention to me. Or listen when I talk. Or do anything with me.

I don't want to do this anymore. Any of it. I just want to be done.

i don't really want to participate in the event, tbh

-Shame on you, hair straightener. How dare you attack my ear with your 300 degrees (F) of evil. mad.gif

-I wish I could have more egg slots on my scroll so I wouldn't make people wait for me to be unlocked and pick up eggs. sad.gif