RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Aaaaaah! *runs in circles* I've been waiting for a comment on this one for like forever, and now a really nice one is there, and I don't know what to reply D:

asjkfhkahfeahd I CAN'T FOCUS. DDD:

I NEED TO DO HOMEWORK.

But...gthaerkghdaofrhJKAAAAAAAARRRGGHH---

...and now I'm hungry.

I always feel very frustrated on how people can be so blind and easily manipulated, the truth is right in front of them even so they can't see what's going on, but it's like elvis presley said, truth is like the sun you can shut it out for a while but it never goes away, and sooner or later it will come out

I need to stop being afraid >< no one will bite my head off... i hope o.o

I also need to seriously go to bed lol I'm to addicted to dragcave

Ugh, I hate genwunners.

You're so lazy, Yoshi. You're the laziest psycho cat I know. Because I own you. So I know you well. At least you're not hyper, otherwise you'd drive me nuts. Oh hey! A new episode of My Little Pony was yesterday! I should watch it. Maybe tomorrow. I should do my laundry tomorrow, too. I'll probably go eat dinner at 7:30. I have an overactive brain, don't I? Yes, yes you do. I know I do, [imaginary friend named] Slendy! I'm just saying that--Yes you are. Oh you!

blink.gifblink.gifblink.gif

Edited by Fun2HavRound

*facepalm*

I hate spelling and grammatical errors! Why? Stupid iPod! *looks at empty space beside her* I spelled tomorrow wrong!

*silence*

I know! I facepalmed too!

May the past be the sound of your feet upon the ground, and

CARRY O-O-O-O-O-ON!!

(stuck in my head...)