RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Absolute hot.

I knew about absolute zero, but I never thought about the highest temperature possible until a few minutes ago. ._.

Not that we do anything exciting, anyway, but this is not how I wanted to spend my Saturday. Alone in the dark while you sleep off a hangover.

P(A/B) = P(B/A) * P(A) / P(B )

and n+k-1 over k = (n+k-1)! / (n-1)! if the order is unimportant and you can't put it back...

wacko.gif

Edited by Lolchen

You sir, have failed at being a cat.

I am disappoint.

So, a guy friend was mucking about and as a result he tripped and fell on my ankle spraining it. (He doesn't even know about it!! I didn't tell him and I lied about why I was limping. I find out later it's just sprained.)

Then, gods knows how, I sprained my big toe on my other foot. Not my week! xd.png

Eva is many many amused.

Budweiser Clydesdale commercials are best commercials.

I'll admit, this year's commercial made me teary-eyed.

Ahah, I was going to post about my annoying as hell math problem, but then I saw this page topper.

ITS PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!!

PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!

user posted image

Edited by Red2111

ARGH. I WANT SO censorkip.gif ING BAD TO CALL YOU OUT ON YOUR STUPID BS, YOU STUPID censorkip.gif.

I hate you. I hate you so much. I hope you die in a ditch.

But I can't say ANYTHING to your face, or I'll get in trouble for being nasty and sarcastic.

Even if you so censorkip.gif ing deserve it.

JUST GET YOUR censorkip.gif SELF BANNED ALREADY. PLEASE. It makes me want to punch you in the throat with a knife every damn time I see your censorkip.gif name posting someplace.

You stupid, stupid... ARGH. I just.... AUGH. SO MUCH RAGE.

*walks around in a half dead craze*

Slleeeepppp. Slleeepppp. Eva needs sleep.

Teacher, please stop taking forever to send us our grades. It drives me crazy. :C

Eww. Physics lab. Do not want.

Seriously it does not matter at what time I take out the trash from my bedroom. Whether or not you're in bed is not going to affect the process of my trash getting taken out. All you're doing is trying to wrest the last few drops of control you have over me while I still live here.

/grumble

Crystal Castles is a good band. I hope I get to go to their concert in April.

I wonder what KageSora is ranting about.

I hope Pinky likes me. Not in a romantic way because that would be complicated and I definitely don't want to develop a crush on her because that would be SUPER BAD but she's a cool person and I think she'd make an awesome friend.

Hm. Need more reds. Four reds left for incubation are just not acceptable. (I wonder what I did with the rest though... maybe catching a lot of incuhatchable eggs isn't the way to go...)

Seriously? What about me says "be as rude to me as possible"?! You ALL should just settle the user posted image down. I have to take pictures of people doing everyday classroom things for YEARBOOK. Teacher, I am not being creepy. Fellow students, I HAVE to do this as part of my grade and... oh yeah, job as a PHOTOGRAPHER. So stop acting like such babies. I'm tired of being cussed at and whined at. My past few weeks of life have been hard enough as it is, so why don't you just show some grace?

How about you just try to be nice to the quiet, awkward, nerdy kids for once? Some of us are about to break inside and your cutting words may be the last straw.

EDIT: Maybe this should have gone in the Rant Thread... but, it started as a simple thought (the first two sentences) and kind of exploded from there. It wasn't supposed to be this long. laugh.gif

Edited by Dimar

Why won't it snow?! I want snow! I want it NOW! Seeing snow (if you could call it that) only 3 times in my life is not enough!

*grumbles* At least I won a free pizza from Papa John's.

Edited by sheppardkid

Not only do they make me feel bad for liking Homestuck, but they make me feel bad for formerly liking Fall Out Boy. Good job, all.