RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

for someone who complains about me having trouble communicating, i've actually contributed more to this conversation than you have ._.

I wish I knew what I wanted in life but I honestly can't think of anything that appeals to me. I always thought I wanted to be involved with Marine Biology and that was always my fake "dream" I would tell everyone to make it seem like I knew where I was going in life but after looking into it a bit, it just seems like another dead road for me. And now I'm lost.

If only there were a college degree for "knowing tons of useless facts about exotic birds", I'd be set.

For now, I'm just stuck. *sigh*

I never thought I'd get that horse pic done by the deadline...

I wish I knew what I wanted in life but I honestly can't think of anything that appeals to me. I always thought I wanted to be involved with Marine Biology and that was always my fake "dream" I would tell everyone to make it seem like I knew where I was going in life but after looking into it a bit, it just seems like another dead road for me. And now I'm lost.

If only there were a college degree for "knowing tons of useless facts about exotic birds", I'd be set.

For now, I'm just stuck. *sigh*

Nothing you could do with ornithology? You should talk to your adviser and see what they suggest. There are tons of people who do a bunch of starter classes to see if any catch their interest, too. And then there are people like me who get years (four in my case) into their degree before they realize they actually like it, lol. <3

~

Am I getting sick? I feel weird. I should update the BSA list and the completed list. I hope my book comes before he assigns a quiz on it. I hope more of my books sell. I can't wait for my reimbursement. I need to make sure my resume is up to date. Can I stand working this semester? I need money. One of the very few times I let my roommates take care of the electric and I get a delinquent notice. X_X

Nothing you could do with ornithology? You should talk to your adviser and see what they suggest. There are tons of people who do a bunch of starter classes to see if any catch their interest, too. And then there are people like me who get years (four in my case) into their degree before they realize they actually like it, lol. <3

Sounds interesting. Thanks Sock! <3 I'll have to look into that. ^__^

----

Guh, I feel really icky today. I think that headache last night was a warning sign that I'm headed for a bumpy road this week.

I don't wanna be sick! DX

It looks so baaad. D:

Why can't I draw nice things?

Also, I swear this cold is making me type slower...and clumsier...

I really don't see why he would care... I'm not obligated to tell him anyway but why does he care? why?

Feeling a bit like an idiot, now.

Note to self, say "sorry" or "excuse me" when I accidentally bump into someone else, not "thank you." xd.png silly head.

So I'm on a music kick with you, and you, and a little bit of you, and you're all pretty upbeat/pop-y/party/dance...and then that song, which is slow and emotional and about love and sacrifice.

brain plz

What did I do this time to make him mad? I didn't say anything! ....maybe that's the problem... gah!!

back to studying brain, go back to studying... now!!!

You write books Sock? What kind?

I was actually talking about the textbooks I'm trying to sell (another sold!), but yeah, I do write. ^^ I've done horror, fantasy, lit, and a variety of many other things. o3o

Good luck, tiki!

Thank goodness this book was available on kindle. Thanks for eating my order without telling, amazon. Three chapters to read just to be able to do this quiz before Wednesday. =_=

Is it so wrong to be jealous?

Nope! Just don't get caught with any dead bodies. : p

Practice. Practice.

Ugh, my anatomy is...suckish...

Do not want physics tomorrow.

Ho hum. Enjoying my day off, but I feel like I'm slacking...

Ho hum.  Enjoying my day off, but I feel like I'm slacking...

^Echoed my sentiments on the slacking, not so much the enjoying.^ A little bit of sadness was thrown in. *sniffle sniffle*

Edited by sheppardkid