RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Yet another day of doing absolutely nothing... how terribly clever of me.

My god this job is BOOOORRRRIINNNGGG!!!

I don't know what to do. Go back to the stressful, crazy, annoying job or take this extremely boring and lonely job. As much as I can't stand people, I don't think I can sit there by myself in an office for 40 hours a week.

Guess it's time to make a Pros vs. Cons list....

ARGH. -1 degrees C outside, but the office is nice and warm. Someone "higher up" declares it to be "hot in here" - opens windows wide and turns on AC. I'm now sodding freezing (despite jumper, long sleeve top, trousers, two pairs of socks, thermals and gloves), they're nice and warm with a radiator by their seat. THANKS.

In Niedersachsen, Germany, many schools closed today due to snow.

...but no, college is a higher institute above such things (sorta good thing too this close to exams but still...)

X____x *braindead*

*sigh* maybe i should just quit the group; i don't really think they'll give me attention even if i asked it.....

Oh YES I did it! I wrote it! And it's even readable! *happy dance*

Now to survive the next one and I'm all set.

No motivation. I never have motivation.

Why hello there, ModelMetalhawk~

Homework, I should do that.

All the random spontaneous thoughts.

Lightning, why is it that when I move from the spot you struck that you strike that spot repeatedly but when I come back to it, you strike tons of random spots and cause me to move only to go and hit that one spot again 20 times while I watch? Why is it? Does Soul Carin Lightning have something against me? That giant soul gem sure did... and I haven't found Jeb or whatever the weird guy's name is... so why am I searching for these papers without me being able to find hi- stupid lightning! Go lightning somewher else! And you do... of course you do... of... course... *grumbles about lightning even more*

Oh course when I go through a portal I get struck by it! Goal accomplished! Never again am I going to do that... now where the heck is this merchant cart guy?

Edited by Dragonhatchling

Math classes. Do you exist solely to make me feel like an utter moron?

I feel like I should know why the measure of angle 1 is greater than the measure of angle 2, but my brain goes "LOL NOPE PINEAPPLE WINGS MAKE ME FLY AWAAAAAY!"

I would love to know how I get a new scratch on my hand each day... Does the air scratch me or something?

Don't tell me there's a wolf in Minecraft that's clever enough to jump in my animal pen, murder my sheep, and then climb up the vines or whatever and leave no trace except the wool. I will avenge my purple sheep, whether it was a wolf or Herobrine who did that. mad.gif

Wait, my cows are nowhere to be seen either. Can anything actually kill cows?

Alright... who's idea was it to dig where lava would spew out of a block? My house is half covered with it because of them! Wait... why is my hou- I didn't even have lava anywhere near my house! That's why I put it on a hill! Lava, how did you get here? All the lava buckets are in the mine very very far away... or are you a new type of lava that walks and wreaks havoc on peoples houses before deciding to stay where you shouldn't belong? Wait, was that an Enderman? Wait come back! Did you do this!!? Oh... wait... I made you mad... don't do that! Put it back! put the block back please.

I never thought I would have so many tabs open for the same thing... thats what I get for hitting the wrong button xd.png

I think I took over this section... ....I have no intention of stopping!!! Mwaaahhahaaa!

ugh i really want some waffles and strawberries

Ahahahah Romeo and Juliet assignments, paired with my crush.

Ahahah. Ohgodwhat.

i'm pretty sure they...already posted these???