RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

How the heck am I supposed to write a poem about cell transport through the membrane?? This is a weird assignment. :/

O__o that is a really weird assignment xd.png

----

Blah I should stop procrastinating so much .__.

I hate change. I hate getting used to new things. It's like an obsessive compulsion.

This new laptop is set up so, so different from my old one. It's so different that I'm literally about to cry. I can't help it. Change makes me physically uncomfortable. And I hate that I fall apart because of new situations. TT_TT

Damnit, I thought the deadline was December 10th. And I reeeaaally wanted to try entering something into that contest. Who's bright idea was it to put the deadline so close to Thanksgiving and black friday? *sigh*

I'm tired and should probably go to bed

But my brain has other ideas -__-

Ohgods, why do I feel so sick suddenly? T-T

And why is it so hot in here? Ugh, the nausea...

If not having a prefer card would not be able to get a new nintendo wii after the previous one decided to crash on me. Plus, I really do not feel like paying the amount to have it fixed.

I hate those moments of realization when you're just like:

OH MY GOD I live in Florida. Florida! I live there!

OH MY GOD that's what I look like! There! In the mirror! THAT'S MY FACE!

OH MY GOD I am a person and I am LIVING and one day I will die and I will be DEAD.

I just had like fifty moments like that over the course of a few minutes and it sort of felt like the world was imploding on me and now I'm a little shaken.

MY BANGS. THEY ARE PURPLE.

Well mostly. The dye washed out a little so there's some pink and blonde mixed in. But I love it so much abvhdkvkdodakdksl

The bleachingg sucked though. It was weird and gloopy and bleh. But I like my hair blonde, I think I'll leave it like that after I run out of purple. c:

Search is your friend. LEARN TO USE IT.

What on earth? How did I manage to get sick within a couple hours? And I mean really sick. Horrible headache. Nauseated. Feel like my throat is closing in on itself. Can barely move because everything is sore. Ow.

All of me feels like DEATH D:

What? Really? Two hours ago I was absolutely fine.

-___- Well I can't miss *another* day of school. I don't care if I faint [dramatic lolol] on the way to the bus stop, I'm going to school tomorrow.

Edited by glamoursea2

Kipz this, I'm playing Minecraft. :/

Edited by Ali'i Makani Pahili

I really need to move back to Jersey. I want to be with my friends. I hate everyone here. I simply cannot stand them.

I hate being around people I don't like every single day.

I miss my friends.

I miss being happy...

I'm hungry. Class is boring. I want this week to be over.

I despise the built-in mouse pads on laptops, I really do! Why oh why did my usb mouse have to pick today to die...

I just want Winter Break already -__-

And on that note, I want winter. I want it to be cold. I want to be able to wear my fuzzy boots and sweaters and scarves. But nope. I can't even wear a little cardigan without sweating. 60 degrees in the morning and 80 degrees through the rest of the day is not winter weather.

Last Christmas it was hot. I wore a T-shirt and shorts. I know we can't get snow here but I wouldn't mind some cold weather. I remember a few years ago it used to be frigid and there would be frost on everybody's front yard.

I miss that. -___-

/end rambling

My head hurts so bad omg I think I have a fever and oops I haven't gotten my flu shots yet-

/paranoid

I hope I don't have the flu

I am slowly going crazy, crazy going slowly am I....*paces* Have a job interview in less than an hour *paces* Stupid old job firing me with no proof, even though they told me that I was their best employee that they'd EVER had. Never even thought about doing what they accused me of *paces* Makes job interviews so much harder when they ask about the old job *paces* Breathe! I am perfect for this job, I will show them that...it's what I've always wanted to do. *paces*

Edited by CDM

Ugh, so much homework. That math sheet eill take me hours, and I have to start that essay.

I hate living and I hate that I can't love any humans except one... my only friend. Eventually I'll learn to deal with it and get over missing him, (Before anyone asks, no, I am not referring to anything even close to human.) but... Until then, the suffering shall continue.