RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

I hate final exams. Not because I just don't want to do them, but because it's so close to the end of the semester that I just want it to be over already. Then I remember I still have x number of exams to take. I'm slipping into the "I don't care anymore" mode. I don't want to fail, though....at the same time I DO just want it to be over already. I don't want to fail. I do not want to fail.

. . . .

Ogods, I'm going to fail. Q-Q

Oh, happy day!

Six days after letting her outside, my cat Nadine has come home. biggrin.giflaugh.gifbiggrin.gif

I was heading out the door, leaving for work, and there she was, meowing her head off. I had to quickly dig out her food and water bowls and refill her litter box, all put away this weekend when I finally gave up all hope of ever seeing her again.

Pff. Like he would ever use the word "pretty" to describe himself and mean it.

our relationship used to just be cutesy and cuddly and now it's getting serious. honestly, it's a bit upsetting. i shouldn't feel that was, but i do. it's not even anything big, like it's not like we're going to full-on make out even after dating a year. still my friends are all mad at me and even though i promised myself i wouldn't become "that person", i still am...

Arrrgh, I want to slap him! Just change that teeny tiddly bit of code! >____>

... not actually slap. /patpats

But I am an impatient bird.

I wish I had that kind of money to donate. D:

Oh dear...physics exam in less than an hour...

Really wishing I didn't have homework.

^^ yep.

~~

I didn't even know it was possible for an inch of soda left in a can to cover that much area.

Two walls and a nightstand, spattered. A big puddle on the floor. My clothes, my chair, my homework. Drenched.

I have to crawl under my desk and behind my furniture and move everything out of the way to clean it up. I'd rather just sit on the floor and slap myself in the forehead repeatedly.

Edited by glamoursea2

That's right, run when you know you can't defend yourself without sounding really bad.

Don't admit that others might have valid points.

I'm finished! happy.gif

please don't fail to read it to the class just don't panic and blank out again

why does this have to be such a big deal. seriously.

Tumblr what's wrong? D:

~~~

Yay, the kitty comes home Sunday. ^.^

Edited by satyr76

It's over! :D

The semester is over!

Time to do things I actually want to do!

Edited by Ali'i Makani Pahili

Wish I could have gone to that concert.... Would have been like the best concert ever. And it's in New York, so it's not even that far!

Too bad the tickets were $1000 each, dad couldn't get 'em from work, and I have bronchitis.

Gods, that would have been an awesome concert to go to D:

I hate when I'm so over-leveled that it's a curb stomp battle in my favor until the scripted difficulty and/or loss...

You had better shut yourself up before I hurt you. You have no idea what she does because you're never home.

Getting drunk >>>> family, am I right? That's sure as hell what it seems like.

censorkip.gif you, already. Grow up.

Right, because right before an important battle is the best time to be picking fights with your own team members.

Good job, Haseo. A+ in your teamwork. -_-'

A new Skyrim DLC....and its gonna be available for the PS3?

'bout freaking time. >>