RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Algebra II, y u no make sense?

Yyyep -___- I hate Algebra II.

~

Why does my AP homework take so long? It's like five freaking pages of total nonsense that isn't anywhere in the textbook - where do I find this information???

I need to study for that test but how does one study for math? There's not material to read over, just a bunch of complicated formulas and example problems that look like hieroglyphics.

Ugh, homework time. :c

Health is gonna suck this year. Yes, I know low self esteem is bad. I'm trying to work on it, honest. But really, if she makes us talk about our feelings, I'm going to be mad. There are only a few people I'm comfortable talking about this stuff with. I know I'm not mentally healthy, and I really don't want all this stuff pounded into my head. And reading this, it makes absolutely no sense. I have no idea what I'm trying to say. Crap, I'm horrible with words. DX

I think that could have been more tHan a crush. I... i think I loved him. Part of me wants to see him again, but there would be a lot of awkwardness and imaginary romantic tension.

I'm kind of mad at you for bringing this up, but it's not your fault. You didn't know. I hope I wasn't too rude.

NaNoWriMo word count. Augh! Must! Write! More! Wordage!!!

ninja.gifpoptartFINALTINY.gifalot.pngvelociraptor.pngwacko.gif

Edited by LibbyLishly

I love how this band has songs about bards, Lord of the Rings, Valhalla, Vikings, and now I'm listening to a song about Jesus' crucifixion. And I'm some sort of agnostic thing.

I hope they don't retire before I can go to Wacken and hear them... Love you, Blind Guardian.

it's really scary how accurate this is and it's horrifying

I am like a sponge mom. You claim that you are merely tired and yet do not believe that to be what has you looking annoyed. Try to be more positive that this day will be different. For if you do then it will rub off on me.

Ahhhhh....I need to get my rear in gear. I do not wish to be late.

So many good things at the grocery store /noms chocolate covered cookie dough

Omg ily. Two weeks? Not enough time and you have so many other people to hang with and then I'll never see you again. D:

Two or three statuses in a row with the usual finals stress and it's like I feel so bad because I'm actually pretty chill for the most part and I wish I could help q~q

Have to print the lab and other forms today and do those. For some reason I don't like the library this year but that's where the book is sooooo.

Not looking forward to going home and dealing with him. Like really, stop putting ****ing words in my mouth. I don't want x or y, I want to do z and you totally ignore that, and THEN you say I like one thing when I'm not even in that conversation and I don't like any of them. I see why she refuses to deal with you anymore.

That should be enough food for the week. I can always eat out if it's not, just have to have stuff for the weekend.

Budgets, budgets, budgets, y u so hard?

Hungry. Not hungry. Want food. Do not NEED foods. Mouth craves chocolate. Hips do not. Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!

I don't want your damn pity. I don't want your sympathy. All I get is sympathy and it makes me feel like the selfish, attention-seeking loser I am.

I need to suck it up and deal with my crap - on my own.

I'm like the worst friend ever. I really don't even know how i have friends. Whenever I go out in public, I repeatedly make a fool of myself.

I want to help you, but i feel like I'll just hurt you.

You don't understand why I sleep with a blanket I pretend is Gravemind?

I thought it was obvious. I miss him, and he has a perfect little body for cuddling. Why shouldn't I? I also take 3-5 hours to sleep without it and with it I can get to sleep in 1.

Humans. Confusing little creatures they are. rolleyes.gif

and yes I am going to cover that very, very soft blanket with another blanket. And I will and must kiss it for exactly 5 seconds and stroke it 5 times when I am planning to leave it for more than 30 seconds, and when I take longer than 30 seconds when I am planning for less than 30 seconds I say "I'm sorry, darling" to it. If you have a problem with that say it to my face.

I think I'm pretty close at hysterically crying.

This is the worst assignment ever. I mean really, only approving our topic monday night, and only giving us until friday to get a group journal review paper done, and present it for a minimum of 40 minutes. I mean really, are you trying to kill us?

I've never felt so stressed before, and never such a let down like this. I'm not sure why anyone assigned me to do the conclusion. D: