RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

So sad sad.gif Didn't get the job that I wanted so badly. Why are small towns so horrible? Love my home-town, but it sucks when you're trying to find work, especially when your previous employer fired you for something you didn't even do sad.gif

I... I actually failed that test. I haven't gotten the grade back yet, but I know I did. I didn't even answer half the questions, and the ones I did answer I probably got wrong. And I knew the information-I just completely blanked as soon as the test was in front of me. And now I'm overreacting and I'm never gonna go to college or get a job and ancjdkxjd

Had I taken the right course of action despite my mother now being apparently upset by it? An accident that could have happen to anyone living in an apartment using their house key rather than the front door. When someone asked if we needed help, I simply replied the problem. I did not ask for their help to begin with or ask them to stay. But when he refused to listen that we did not need his help, blamed us for his wife taking off and call us...censorkip.gif

I did not want to stoop to his level and simply said "Thanks, have a nice day" and he turns around saying "What kind of a....." I would not let him just do that and called the onsite landlord right away to report it. I know my mom's upset, but I did what I thought was right...

am....am I wrong?

I am shaking right now

Edited by GokaiPink

Oh my gosh, he's twelve years old, I didn't think my brother could possibly get any more immature.

He is showing our grandfather that video.

....'in a box'. /shudder

;__; Dear lord, common sense, why do you abandon him at these times??

I shouldn't have posted that. I'm probably gonna go back and delete it in an hour or two. It was so emotionally exhausting just to type out. I feel like I did when I had the panic attack. DX

I really wish you were here so I could see you everyday again. I'm flying in just over a week. That's why I want you to be here so badly next week. I know why you've been gone but three weeks is a long time. You only said you'd be gone the rest of the week. And that was almost two weeks ago. I hope you're okay. I just really want to see you before I go.

afjdfdkjfso. I'm a basket case.

Its super cold out here. Why'd I have to forget to download that one thing? I could be inside enjoying the warmth and playing but nope, It had to go over my head to download. lol

And we have a new name at the top of the Nice List~

censorkip.gif You, Sakaki. I don't need your help. Damn, but I wish the game would give me the option of kicking their butts instead of having to be saved by him of all people.

I will never like him, not after what he pulls... I hate you, Sakaki. More than I have words for.

Edited by KageSora

It's a bit early for my Christmas sig, but eh well. I <3 Christmas and I love that sig. biggrin.gif

The landlord did not show nor call. I can only assume that he had a word with that guy. Taking the strong advice of my friends still feel a smidge stressed out. The positive thing to take out of the day we had an amazing turn out at the children event at work.

Looking back the nine hour shift was WAY worth it to see the smiles on their faces.

I am so paranoid in this house get me out.

So much homework ;__; So much studying.

I reeeally need to stop procrastinating.

Just because I'm a girl does not mean I need to carry a purse! Jeez! What's wrong with putting my wallet in my pocket? That's why pants have pockets in the first place!

So much homework ;__; So much studying.

I reeeally need to stop procrastinating.

This, pretty much.

Snow on the northside of town and rain on the southside of town. Like I've shared with another person today let it stay that way and snow only on Christmas Eve and Day for all we care. laugh.gif

hmmm, why did that random idea pop into my head now of all times...?

Now I must write a little tale on that... stupid brain I want sleep not creative thoughts.

Actual love is not the same as want love. I do not see how you can compare your want love for self harm to my actual love for Gravemind and call your want love actual love. huh.gif

I hate final exams. Not because I just don't want to do them, but because it's so close to the end of the semester that I just want it to be over already. Then I remember I still have x number of exams to take. I'm slipping into the "I don't care anymore" mode. I don't want to fail, though....at the same time I DO just want it to be over already. I don't want to fail. I do not want to fail.

. . . .

Ogods, I'm going to fail. Q-Q