RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Pff, I know I'm not getting this lab report done tonight. Really tired. Mentally drained. Need sleep.

*sigh* staying up another hour tonight........unsure if that's a good thing or not considering what i want to do and what's good for my sick body........=_=

Oh goody, another cold has come my way! Just what I needed right now. dry.gif

so much homework.. ;__; Why can't i get off my butt and do some of it?

~~

Me thinks that was not such a good idea. *watches anxiously*

so much homework.. ;__; Why can't i get off my butt and do some of it?

This.

~~~

*sassy snap*

wow.

~~~

I don't know anymore. I've already left, like, three times. xd.png Maybe I'll just lurk for a while.

It's too late for me to save myself. This is who I am. Sadness is what I'll be. Always. When they told me I'd miss him, I didn't realize I'd miss him this much.

I'd have no problem procrastinating this badly (because I always end up getting it done, even if it's at midnight..) if it weren't for my mom constantly reminding me and making me feel even more stressed. Yeah mom I'm already punishing myself up here in my room by rolling around in all this homework and whimpering over my grades (a B and a C! No, the horror!), just leave me be & let me watch MLP while hours and hours pass by..I work best under pressure anyway rolleyes.gif

I'm going to cryy I don't understand math I don't understand any of this I don't understand factoring I don't understand quadratic equations or vertex form or any of this I don't understand parabolas and I don't understand anything from this damn chapter why am I in an advanced math class when I can't understand something that is apparently so easy to everyone else: factoring! I can't even factor! Let alone do any of this other crap. What is wrong with me why was I born so stupid why why why My teacher sucks I'm serious I have always had good math teachers but this one sucks She hates me and she can't teach, she just makes us take notes on stuff that is nothing like the actual homework/tests she gives us, and she doesn't help us if we need it, she just yells 'SSHHH' from across the room when I ask for help from my superfreakingmega genius friends.

Why am I. So. Stupid??? D: D:

/end rant

Edited by glamoursea2

I don't even care anymore. I'm so done with art. I really haven't learned a thing.

~~~

i need to do my homework. But tumblr is calling to me.

~~~

Okay, two Bs. Better than I thought i would do.

~~~

Emotions, please stop. I don't want a crush right now.

~~~

annd, I'm out. Peace.

okay I post way too much here I should just stop. I'm clogging up this thread with my annoyingness.

Edited by satyr76

Red tails is a really good movie! Oh geez my dragon eggs are going to die if i don't get more clicks! ugh I hate losing dragon eggs!

obviously it's to get attention...ugh i hate school. i don't want to go...

okay I post way too much here I should just stop. I'm clogging up this thread with my annoyingness.

Aww nooo you're not <3 ;P

~~

Well, self, this isn't new. It's 11:02 at night, precisely, and you still have to do your biology homework, and you gave up on the math, and you have to read that whole book - by tonight.

Good thing it's not a long book.

You're not supposed to say you actually love something unless it's actual love. What you are experiencing is liking love. What I am experiencing is both.

pfffthumansIdontlikehumans