RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Crap it's eleven and I didn't shower because I was doing homework and studying like crazy (of course, with some DC and youtube here and there) so tomorrow my hair's gonna be dirty and I don't have time to shower in the morning and we have to film that thing and my hair will look all greasy in the video ugh.

So tired ;__; Today wore me out.

i didn't know he was english holy crap. i just thought it was a fake omg...

*sigh* don't really want to go to work tomorrow. not only cuz having days off is fun, but also cuz i'm not sure i'll b well enough to go to work tomorrow........i don't think resting more is gonna help either >_<

*sigh*

When will I learn to just heed the warnings? I can't really complain about the content, since I clicked it despite the warnings, but I really should know better by now. sleep.gif'

Of course, the warnings didn't include that it would be horribly written. >_>

EDIT:

DAMNIT. I'd hoped that stupid censorkip.gif had left. *sigh* Oh well...

Edited by KageSora

So nervous. Job interviews today and tomorrow. Really hope I get one of them, because I've out of work too long, and it's not fair that my BF has been paying the rent all by himself...stupid small towns. I'm used to chipping in my share. Can't wait to have money in my account again.

Come on face wtf are you doing I didn't even sleep in makeup.

Omg no. Adam, you deserve so much better than that stupid brat.

*sigh*

Damnit. Stupid.

Okay.

How do I say this without... Damnit there is no good way to say that. Should I bother? Urf...

I actually understand factoring now. :D I might not fail the tests that have it anymore.

Well you're better off than me. We've been quizzed on it like three times and I still don't get factoring. -__-

~~

Oh computer, how I missed you in those few hours I was at my Re's house~

We got nothing done XD We just watched videos...lol

And then I did something stupid and mentioned something and then of course L was all like 'what?? what happened??' and I told her the story and she was like O.O

Yeah that's not a fun story. Was not a fun night.

Big Bang Theory! :D

Ah I shouldn't bother... I wouldn't put it right... forget it brain! forget it!!

and how... silvers you hate me this week don't- golds you do too, don't lie! One of you gave me a gold egg but now gives a refusal... the other gave me a silver and gives me a refusal this week. Ok... so two who don't have matches anymore who like eggs. But everyone of you giving me refusals after they did? Seriously guys... sorry I wasn't on for more than a few days... but really? You show your anger by boycotting my breeding attempts?? I can't even get a common out of any of you? But no, you give me refusals. How does that work!!? Well guess what, I'm not giving you guys matches for a month! Ha! See how you like that dragons!

....why.... Why did I do that? Oh well~

Mmmm scripting, I hate you. I just want the door to break when the servant grunt runs through please

not that hard script

NOT THAT HARD

GLEEEE

You always leave me with so many different thoughts and emotions -.-

I thought Quinn had changed. But she was being such a...hrmflfgghk

Poor Marley. D: That's all I can say. Poor poor Marley.

I sort of want her and Ryder to end up together. I know the show has it just like the Rachel-Finn; she will end up with Jake, no doubt. But...I like Ryder for her better. Maybe the show will evade predictability and toss Jake aside ;D Haha

They did Gangnam Style!! I lol'd

Brody, y u sleep with teacher?? Well at least you and Rachel were making up, over a turkey..

And of course - KLAINE. Oh lawd, that was an emotional phone call. I'm still mad at Blaine a teeny bit, but when he teared up - aww <3 They need to get back together. Just FORGIVE HIM, KURT.

And they were all 'i love you' and I was like AWW

And I just noticed how attractive Kurt is...his face has become so, like, chiseled and...I just think he's gorgeous <3 that smexyness He's so adorbs <3

Well, an hour and a half of sleep before I get woken up to take a friend to the hospital. Then an hour and a half of sleep in my car in the hospital parking lot waiting for her to get out. Then about 10 minutes sleep before my landlord comes banging on the door to fix the broken window. Thanks for the call beforehand. Would have been nice.

Now I get to stay up and wait for him to get back to put the window back in. Then try and squeeze as much sleep in as possible before I have to go pick another friend up from work.

Yup. This day sucks. Already.

On a (somewhat) positive note: At least I didn't work last night (or any night since, ya know, I don't have a job). I would be livid if I did.

Ohmygods. I- I- I- I can't even-

thinking about it makes me want to throw up and I don't know why.

Why am I more upset about that than the fact that I just lost all my friends? Something is wrong here, brain.

I just wanna curl up in a hole and cry and never come out DX