RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

I don't think I'll get to sleep very fast tonight, unless I heavily dose myself with Necromorphs... xd.png Which I might end up having to do... Oh well, I can't complain if I do have to. happy.gif

There is yet so much to accomplish before heading out for work. Though why is it that I am in such in a zen mood not to do them.

Should've known better than to get my hopes up. Friday evening and still no phone call sad.gif I'll know for sure tomorrow, but considering my references also haven't been called (which she said would do for people that she's most interested in,) it doesn't look good for me.

Dang-it, of all the positions that I've applied for around town, this was the one I wanted. Wonder why I didn't get? It's working with animals and I was the only applicant with an animal background, plus the receptionist skills that were wanted in the job posting sad.gif

Seriously? That was such a great episode! It was just... awesome. And you just ended it like that?

I mean, I know that was the point. But...

Eh I get it I guess. It was funny. But there probably could have been a better way to end it.

I read the prompt wrong >.< I wrote that entire essay wrong. It's all wrong. I feel like such an idiot now. God I'm so stupid. -___-

Dang, my Naught List is so much longer than my Nice List.

;_; That's real sad... Ah well, 'least the Nice List is more just "top priority", anybody not on either is on the "Neutral List" lol.

So at least half of the candles in my box of Hanukkah candles are broken. Maybe I can find a way to stick them together with wax without burning the house down. I'm way too cheap to go buy new ones D:

I'm horrible.

loathing yooooooooou, my whole life looooooooong~

"What is this feeling, so sudden and new?"

~~~

Damn, this dye washes out fast.

I just want to grab him by the shoulders, shake him, and shout, "GO TO SLEEP."

----

OH MY GLOB I NEED TO SEE THIS MOVIE.

Edited by omgitskairi

Perhaps I should cut my hair. I've never had it properly cut before, it's just always been like that. But now..it's just turned into something to hide behind. Everyday I consider picking up the scissors and just cutting it all off, but what if I want it back? Hell, I even consider shaving it all off.

Aargh decisions >.<

hmmm.......even with suggestions idk how i want to go about my scroll........and holiday dragons r gonna come out soon......

Achievement Get!

Day Completely Wasted

Ogods, I need to study for finals. D:

So much homework and I did nothing all day. I can do it tomorrow I guess..

Oh gosh big math test on Monday. I'm going to fail. Absolutely fail.

Exams in a week.

I'm terrified.

I need A's.

BUT THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE D:

I'm so stressed about math. God I need an A on the final for my semester grade but..

I don't. Understand. Math. 8(

Edited by glamoursea2