RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

I think if someone were to walk into my room right now, they would see the exact definition of a pitiful life. I'm curled up around my laptop watching MLP episodes, wearing my pajamas and the most ginormous hoodie I've ever seen in my life, emailing gifs of danisnotonfire (<3) to myself, and eating Hershey's Kisses.

What is my life.

Well this is an unexpected turn of events

Are we friends?

I used to hate you so much

I was so so mean to you

Like, seriously, you should hate me

But are we friends?

I hope so because it looks like we're in the same situation

Can't wait for this semester to be over. I need a break. -.-

That hognose was so cute I cannot even xd.png *squees* And I got to hold him!

Probably the best reptile show ever. I hope that breeder will have some hognoses next month.

Please stop catching mice. I'm so tired of it, cat. I liked it better when you caught bugs and just brought me random stuff. ):

Dear Simba Nuka Cola, my beloved cat,

stop trying to impregnate your mother.

I know you are a cat.

And you don't know she is your mother.

but please

stop

... Oh my gosh.

Had I known Gravemind would look this cute (and still pretty bloody sexy wink.gif) with a Tri-Horn Wyvern I would've drawn that sooner.

oh yeah i bet your life sucks because you're busy tomorrow -____-

censorkip.gif you don't know the meaning of fml

censorkip.gif you. I SWEAR THIS GAME HAS TERRIBLE CONTROLS. WTF GAME. I HATE YOU.

My snake is pretty much the only thing that keeps me from going bat**** insane. I got to see her once in the past two weeks. And now hou're saying I don't get to see her this weekend? censorkip.gif you. I wish I could take her home. You never remember to feed her, and you only take her out to scare people with her. And please, stop letting random strangers hold her. She is my baby, and if someone hurts her or stresses her out I am liable to go on a murderous rampage.

So much laundry and homework to do today >.< If the world ends on the 21st I'm gonna be pretty disappointed that I wasted my life with this.

Whoa there, kiddos.

Ya got another 5 or more years t' go, enjoy yer youth!

...I swear I'm only 24.

WHAT PAGE DOES IT GO ON?

D: Teacher why do you not give us full instructions

Blah. I'll just guess.

I hate Algebra 2. Hate hate hate hate it.

So much.

And I hate my AP class. Actually I like the class. But we have so much homework and idk how to do any of it.

My grades.. *cries over them*

I hate Algebra 2. Hate hate hate hate it.

So much.

I'm already scared for Algebra 2, and your posts about how horrible it is make me terrified xd.png

Naked humans?

EW EW EW

Do not want.

Humans ain't awesome an' I ain't proud to be one.

Humans may be fluffy/soft-haired but I prefer slimy n' green over fluffy/soft-haired n' tan. tongue.gif

I'm already scared for Algebra 2, and your posts about how horrible it is make me terrified xd.png

You're welcome for that xd.png

~~

This is just too weird for words .__.

Lol never expected this to happen

I just realized that, if I get all of the snakes I plan on getting, I'll have five snakes. That doesn't sound too crazy until you realize I also have a tortoise, a lizard, four cats, and a dog. Althpugh, by the time I get a GTP and a red tailed boa, I'll prbably be moved out and won't have cats or dogs. But still.

And California kingsnakes are adorable. <3

I just realized that, if I get all of the snakes I plan on getting, I'll have five snakes. That doesn't sound too crazy until you realize I also have a tortoise, a lizard, four cats, and a dog. Althpugh, by the time I get a GTP and a red tailed boa, I'll prbably be moved out and won't have cats or dogs. But still.

And California kingsnakes are adorable. <3

.__. It's like a zoo

But look who's talking - I have 3 cats, 2 dogs, 2 turtles, and 7 chickens. X'D

~~

How the heck am I supposed to write a poem about cell transport through the membrane?? This is a weird assignment. :/

Oh no why did I do that. Instant regret.

Edited by glamoursea2