RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Why does the world give me something wonderful and then snatch it away?

:c This is getting old. Something great needs to happen. Something spectacular to balance out the rest of my life as it has been for quite a while now.

Why is it that everyone I'm even remotely attracted to lives in foreign? Sigh.

And why is it that all the bands I like only perform in Europe?

And how did I go from an idiotic emo phase to liking goth rock to liking Scandinavian folk music?

I should start on my homework.

After I'm done watching the like version of this song.... Mmm.... Those are some smexy Vikings.... Cx

Damn teacher, telling us about the test the day before the freaking test. Like what the hell. Now I have to memorize all this Latin in one night. And I have a history quiz, and math I don't understand. Gonna be a fun night.

Damn teacher, telling us about the test the day before the freaking test.

My math teacher does the same thing -__- And she isn't a very good teacher so I understand absolutely nothing we've been taught so far this year and we have final exams (for this semester) in three weeks. But yeah she always tells us about the test the day before the actual test and then I freak out and try to understand the chapter and study for like three hours of my life -___-

~~

There is a battle happening inside my head:

Homework-

But internet!

But homework-

BUT INTERNET

HOMEWORK-

INTERNETZ FOREVER 8D

Edited by glamoursea2

I really should work on art, but I don't have any colored pencils. I hate my art teacher.

~~~

my dye came biggrin.gif

~~~

I think something's wrong with me.

*Asks dog if she wants to write paper*

Dog: *Wags tail happily*

Me: "good dog, write my paper by tomorrow!"

*Hands paper in to teacher*

Teacher: "This is unacceptable, this paper is gobbledygook"

Me: "Impossible, this paper is a perfect lab report! It was written by a lab!"

*Gets "A" on paper*

*sigh* I can dream right? D:

(Well, everything up to the "A" on the paper could happen~)

I hate Tumblr sometimes. It's fun and all, but every once in a while I find a really depressing blog, and I can't stop reading, so I just end up crying all night because I know I won't be able to help.

i really should be working on homework besides playing Dragcave ~

I hate Tumblr sometimes. It's fun and all, but every once in a while I find a really depressing blog, and I can't stop reading, so I just end up crying all night because I know I won't be able to help.

D:

~~~

Meh, most people won't get it but that quote is flippin' amazing.

*points to siggy* ;D

Ohgoodness I still have to write that paper. Well, it's not long. 350 words. And I must get to bed before 11:00 tonight. That gives me twenty minutes. Oh boy.

On another note, ....that surprised me.

How much I cared. And how it impacted me.

The usual emotional/depressing part of my thoughts:

The worst part isn't the fact that they're broken, that we're shattered. The worst part is they try to fix it. They try to make it seem like they can do it. Don't try to fix this - you're broken. We are broken. Don't try to make us think we'll be okay. Don't. Don't lie to us, to me. Stop. I beat myself up enough with the thoughts in my head. Please, just stop making things worse.

Edited by glamoursea2

Gah, all I wanted to do was put my soup away. Stupid back...

The awkward two hours in between classes when you can't get settled in to study and can't run errands like getting groceries you need and can't get on tumblr because you're in public so end up playing a game on your phone.

lol.

damn I'm hungry.

That awkward moment when you virtually bump into someone who betrayed you and some of your friends but seems to want to pretend like nothing ever happened. Not cool. Not cool.

It bothers me when people put "for free" under the "request" section on the dragon

market on EATW, and then it's not. It's obnoxious.

It bothers me when people put "for free" under the "request" section on the dragon

market on EATW, and then it's not. It's obnoxious.

^ Lmao, this. Mine are always free when I do that, though. ;3

-

I really need to finish this dragon drawing that's been sitting in SAI for two days. o.o;

Make it stop. I just want it to stop.

Would it help? Do I want help? Do I need it?

I want to tell you but I don't want to at the same time.

Confusion.

Soooo much homework, plus I'm going to fail that math test. Literally, I'm gonna get an F. Everyone in my class is so smart and I'm so stupid. I DON'T GET ITTT D: D:

I feel bad for ignoring her now but idk what to say!

I wish I could speak Faroese. Or Swedish. Or Norwegian. Or Danish. Or Finnish. Or Irish-Gaelic. Or Icelandic. Maybe Latin.

Ohgod math test tomorrow. And i have to do the review sheet, which will take me at least an hour. Algebra II, y u no make sense?