RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

And of course I start getting stressed from leaving the blanket again dry.gif Stroking it hurts lately and I will not be able to bear 10 strokes to go with a 10 second kiss. Unless I put the kiss after the stroking. But I've always had the kiss before the stroking. I made it a lot more accurate recently (which does not mean I added tentacles-- just increased the accuracy in general, mainly on the head, but in many other areas as well) and that only makes my problem worse... ahh... or maybe I should try 7... just don't change the order, YellowTsunami... just don't change the order.

I'm going to be so tired next time I have to preform maintenance on it... sleep.gif that better not be soon... if it is....

It always amuses me when I see the phrase, "Messy but clean," to describe a lineage.

Srsly crying. My heart goes out to those families.

I PASSED PHYSICS (with a better grade than expected)!!! :DDD

*happytableflip*

I PASSED PHYSICS (with a better grade than expected)!!! :DDD

*happytableflip*

Congrats! XD

~~

Ohno Algebra 2 exam on Monday. D:

Yay for imminent failure.

So I have pretty much one day to do all of my Christmas shopping before I fly on Monday. Ah, me. Always the procrastinator.

I'm not really good with words, I don't usually have a lot to say, and many others have said much of the same thing over and over again. My heart does go out to the people in Newtown Connecticut.

Great. So now I have no job OR car. I'm just winning at life right now. Fantastic.

Why did my teachers pile on the homework THE WEEKEND BEFORE EXAMS WEEK???

I need to study! I need to study for math and AP and biology and Spanish and English-

And I have allll this AP homework to do and a damn research paper to write and a powerpoint to make and a billion review sheets to finish and I have family coming over all day today and omg just kill me now

No no you're not allowed to hold her. She's my baby, and if you hurt her, she might bite you, and that could hurt her more. Snake teeth rip out easily DX

Edited by satyr76

Dangit. The picture was blue and it's black in real life? Ebay liiiieedd!

At least it sounds nice. And comes with a chord chart that I don't need!

there;s nothing left to say anymore

things are just getting worse ;__;

I was so mean to you

You should hate me but you don't

I'm so lucky you don't

I don't deserve you but now I need you more than anyone else

It's strange

The people we think we could live without

Might matter more than anyone

I'm glad I have you

Glad you're talking to me now

Glad we're friends somehow

Glad that I'm not the only one going through this :/

I FINISHED :D

I finished my report

I'm just gonna flop on the floor k

Edited by glamoursea2

i wonder how many people here would judge me because of how i met my boyfriend and the difference of our religions...

Yes, I know I made a joke status about disliking a certain song. You did exactly what I expected you to do and posted a line from the song as a comment. I laughed and then moved on. But That's not enough for you is it? Because I didn't reply, you decided to make several posts on my wall, each with a different line from the song. And then you also post how 'odd' it is that I liked a song from that singer a looooooong time ago (7th grade) but now I don't like ONE OF their songs. Do you think people care? Are you trying to be annoying? Or do you think you're being funny? Or maybe you're just immature. Do you crave attention that much? It was a small comment about a song being overplayed. I fail to see the need to you to clog my wall with posts about it.

Urgh. I have no idea why this bugs me so much.

Dr. House is so awesome, can't imagine why I've never watched the show before... I'll do my homework... later.... ZZZzzzzZZZzzzzZZZ