RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Is it just me or did you seem happier today? More like your normal self? Cheered up and...you?

...Did I do that?

I give up on school already. I can't flipping see any of the notes on the board, because even though my parents say my vision is fine, I know that I should be able to read those blurry smudges that everyone else can see perfectly. That's why I freaking failed that test - because when I was supposed to be copying the notes that would have helped me pass it, I was sitting there doodling because I couldn't make out a single fuzzy word.

-__________-

I also give up on YOU. I don't know why this had to happen but I fell for YOU and YOU drive ME crazy when YOU ignore me so politely in person even though YOU always come to ME for help and text ME when YOU have problems with YOUR girlfriend who isn't with YOU anymore because I talked some sense into YOU because I'm always glad to help YOU and I let YOU rely on ME and I know that even though WE enjoy our stupid conversations, WE will never have anything and I will always be going after YOU even though YOU wouldn't so much as glance at ME. I have to lie to myself and say that I have a chance with YOU even though I know that's not true.

Can't wait for my new computerrrr!! biggrin.gif

A thousand dollar later...

I regret nothing!

Small break! biggrin.gif Only 70-something pages to go now. (I really really don't like this book, and I've got to be finished by Saturday. Apparently I thought procrastinating the whole summer was a good idea. Why do I always do that. >.<)

Also what's with you, friend? First you accuse me of ignoring you because of what school you go to, which is not true. Then we go out with Vampi and my brother, and you just leave? You wanted to go with us in the first place. Then you said we're not normal and walked off. But you know us, and yet this has happened several times in the past, too. So why do you still seek our company? blink.gif

End of break, back to reading.

Edited by Orlageddon

I give up on school already. I can't flipping see any of the notes on the board, because even though my parents say my vision is fine, I know that I should be able to read those blurry smudges that everyone else can see perfectly. That's why I freaking failed that test - because when I was supposed to be copying the notes that would have helped me pass it, I was sitting there doodling because I couldn't make out a single fuzzy word.

D: Don't do this to yourself! Speak to your teachers! I know it's hard to believe with the way some teachers act, but teachers are teaching for a reason. They want to teach - they want you to do good. Most of them should be more than happy to move things around so that you can see and learn and actually participate in class and perhaps even enjoy class. I'm sure they'd be happy to move you closer. Also talk to classmates and see what you can do about getting notes from them/checking your notes with theirs. Before I got contacts, I had glasses that I hated wearing, so I didn't do it a lot. My friends knew I had trouble seeing the board and would always help me out. Set up a study session with some people or something to help.

I also suggest talking to your school nurse. While she can't give you a prescription, your vision should be something she should be able to check and tell your parents about.

Don't hurt yourself because your parents think they know more about your vision than you do. It may be more work until you can convince them you need contacts or glasses, but isn't it worth it? This is your education and you are worth it - don't be afraid to speak up about it!

~

Hungry, nauseous, hungry, nauseous, hungry, nauseous. It's making me dizzy. D:

Grrrr silly hatchies, eggs, and Reds. I swear you're trying to torture me. I only need 6 more of you to grow up so I can have my Gold Trophy but noooo you all have to have over a day left. And you Red dragons. Do you all have to be on cooldown!? I need to incubate my eggies so I can catch ER eggs in the AP to hatch and freeze xd.png

So the new keyboardist is really female? Yay. At least something remains the same. *still can't get over Kita, Otus sad.gif and Awa*

My dash is giving me extreme mood whiplash here. D:

DO NOT. Not if you don't mean it. And I KNOW you don't, so why must you torture me? ;___; You KNOW you're putting those thoughts in my head and you don't CARE. It's cruel!! Dx

Ugh I know I hate math but wow, it really takes my mind off of some things that I want to scream-cry-laugh about. T__T

Damnit I wish there was an easy way to group all the serious things together...

I so would have loved that...

WHAT! IS THAT THE BEST YOU CAN DO!? You say you like me in an EMAIL!!!! Then you started avoiding me! I like you too it's just i'm shy you expect me to tell you that I like you in person when all you can do is a crappy EMAIL!! Eveyonr knows you like me dude, don't hide it! Then you blaim ME in an EMAIL that your life is ruined. Move to a new school for all I care!! First you said you like me then you hate me then you blame me!!! I can't beleve you!!

Why am I still even trying to read this.

I can't even remember what I read at the start.

I so wish my grown up sons would get some kind of real life

omg,and that`s the statement of a mum who spend HOURS to raise pixeldragons....

I`m the worst

Oh mY GODDD. MOM TEXT ME BACK. ASJDAS;JDLKSAJDLSJLSAKJD;LK!!

Hmmm... I wonder if they'll still send it....

I wonder if they'll still send it and give me my money back.

That would be awesome. xd.png

Still need two. Ugh again with the printing lab.

Hopefully this meeting isn't too boring or long.

I hate you. I hate you I hate you I hate you.

I just know, ok? Don't tell me I do when I know I don't. You would agree, too, if you understood my situation. But you don't and I can't explain it to you.

I can't tell him because the "him" is you and I'm just so scared of what you'd say. And I know what you would say. And I would just...totally...die.

It's hot. I'm tired. I have to do homework. I just want to curl up and sleep and not wake up.

Not for another few weeks.

not the same person i was two minutes ago does that mean i change every second of course i'm constantly changing means every second the past me is dead means have lived over 1000 lives means omg i'm about to die the old me is about to die i just died is this a new person no i oh its 2 in the mornign innot tired :< *cries*

that chair is stairing at me ._.

But... I just... Bah... Buh... Bwuh?

I... Brain... Broken... o_O

Does math homework ever go away? No, it just keeps popping up.