RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Knew that was going to happen. Saw it from a mile away. It seems that some people are easily upset and angered that biased individuals who refuse to change their world view exist on the internet just as they do in real life.

Yes, I'm sorry, but that is the unfortunate, mind-boggling truth that we live in. Some people will die before they admit the sky is blue and chances are you won't be changing them on the interwebs.

I love bein I love bein I love bein a turtle

in my head

forever

Curse this cold.

It's ruining my week.

Missed roller skating yesterday. Will miss horse riding tomorrow.

Two days of lying in my bed half-asleep while my poor little ratteh is wondering why I'm not getting her out of her cage.

At least someone just gifted me a CB Albino hatchy <3 That brightens up my day.

Edited by rampaging wyvern

Why are people having such trouble following one simple rule?

ARGH! Why can't I remember what i need to check?! D<

dofmgs dsdtytTHATS REALLY GROSS WHAT THE HECK

Why. Why would you try to add me on Skype when you A. don't know me and B. are 8 years older than me?! WHYYYYYYYY~

Edited by Erica8798

wow what a really adorable guy like forreal

I will probably definitely always like you or even love you maybe.

</3

Is there anyone I can talk to about boy problems? ...No

Boy problems in high school. Haha. So petty and cliche, I know, but...God I like him.

Ooh this newfangled thing looks like it's gonna be so much fun.

I should go to sleep...

but I'm hungry and just wanna write fic and read cracked...

Not what I wanted to do on my final day off. Wanted to catch up on some movies and few games, but now I'm stuck going to my mom's work to travel over to my grandparents just to see if I can fix the carpet cleaner. dry.gif

I have so much stuff to do, but playing is so much more fun. And it's finally RAINING!!!! YAY!!!

Please and thank you go fetch me that boy so I can keep him and look at him and have him for my own because I'm so sick of just watching him pathetically hold on to that girl who isn't hardly his girlfriend just some girl he texts and calls his girlfriend even though when you live in different states miles away it doesn't count really and I've liked him for like so long so if you could just bring him to me that would be wonderful thanks.

Rest in peace, Neil Armstrong. Your immortal words will never die, and you were the first go where no man or woman has ever gone before.

An American icon has died today. And space exploration has lost one of its founding fathers. What a sad day. sad.gif

We're not friends anymore? Why? What did I do? Seriously. What other girl likes you? Can't think of one? Yeah that's cause there is none. How is it funny that you made me cry? Please explain your twisted thoughts. Why do I still like you when you're such an a** to me?

I am so bored. My parents forcing me to go to a party. I lost all touch of my friends...My eggs won't hatch and......Blarg!