RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

CB Pillows. Need moar X__X

Have too many good names on placeholders.

eeeeee!!!! New chapter! More procrastination fodder! *readreadread*

Cat, let's talk about you and your need to investigate when the dog next door starts howling about skunks in the neighborhood.

Yes, we smelled it through the air conditioner. Yes, we have lots of them around, because there is an open field behind our house and we have a large garden full of goodies they like to eat. Yes, your hunter instincts are still there, even though you're an old lady cat. Yes, I thank you for wanting to make sure it wasn't coming into the house and bothering us. NO, I do NOT appreciate you going outside to see to matters.

Do you know why? Because you STUNK. You stunk all night, and it took me all night to realize it was you that stunk. I don't like that I had to shut you up in the bathroom and then torture you with things like shampoo and baking soda and rags and towels and your brush after. I want you to understand that I love you very much and that you are one of the lights of my life and putting you through that ordeal was not something I ever want to do again.

So if you go and do something stupid like that ever again...

Dad has threatened to shoot you. xd.png

oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god

oh my god

he did

he did it

he did it and i can't breathe

oh my god he DID IT.

holycrapiloveyou

that makes me really want to play those games. i dont want to get scared though...

Must not reply, must not reply, must not reply. Must not get dragged in again. I haven't been warned in my whole DC career, and if I post what I would love to say, even though it would be well earned, I would definitely got a warn.

*twiddles thumbs* Must, stay, out, of, thread.

Edited by CDM

WHY do you like hurting me and making me cry? WHY?! WHAT did I ever do to you that was so awful that you felt the need to be an ass to me? ;_______;

WHY do you like hurting me and making me cry? WHY?! WHAT did I ever do to you that was so awful that you felt the need to be an ass to me? ;_______;

:'(

Mmmmrrrr I'm so happehhh todayyy.

Too bad I'm just a friend and that's all I'm ever gonna be. Too bad.

But who cares? He's single <3

Hurricane Issac is going to hit Louisiana *runs around screaming*

Hurricane Issac is going to hit Louisiana *runs around screaming*

Hurricane Isaac is already hitting Florida. School's cancelled tomorrow, yay for that but not so much yay for the hurricane itself. Isaac go away D:

Guuuuuh I just can't help but be worried something will go wrong. ;_;

I need that special edition, I can't afford for them to go "Oh, well, let's just wait and ship a regular"... sleep.gif'

Ok hey finaid you should really deposit now. Like really really. I need books and rent's due in a week.

Guh.

I really don't want to do my homework. It's a lot. I have to write a bunch of stuff and I don't know where to start. So I shall just whine about it until the problem goes away.

Iloveyousomuch. You're the reason I can't focus on my homework. I pounce on my phone every time it vibrates. I seriously need you. And you need me, but you just don't know it yet. <3 Give it some time, hun. You will get over her, I promise. She never deserved you anyway.

Mhhm... Something smells good! I'll go down in the kitchen and see what's cooking smile.gif

Okay now I feel like an idiot. Why did I say that?

Stupid stupid stupid.

I hate this. I can’t get a job because I have no experience, and I can’t get experience because I can’t get a job. What in the name of all things beautiful am I supposed to do?

I hate this. I can’t get a job because I have no experience, and I can’t get experience because I can’t get a job. What in the name of all things beautiful am I supposed to do?

Internship.

Get's you the experience so you can get the job.