RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Psh... If I were in her shoes, that kid would be getting a noogie. dry.gif

No one blackmails me, damnit.

I could study for an hour, or get up early in the morning. Eenie, meenie, minie...zzzzzzzzzzzzz....

Oh crap what do I rate it. Is it Adult ++ or just Adult +? Er, I guess for the violence level and context... I gotta go with ++, to be safe...

/writes horrible stories

OMG NO THAT'S WRONG YOU MORON. THIS is a freaking blog. That is not a blog, that is an ask thread. Get it right or I swear to God. How can one person be that unintelligent? God, I wish I had the tolerance to correct you. Unfortunately, I don't, so I have to sit here and suffer from your stupidity.

What precisely had I done to get her so peeved at me?! It seem utterly silly that she got ticked over something so...so...insignificant when I look back at it. Fine. Then the next time she questions how may day was just simply say 'okay' and nothing more.

Thanks mom for making me feel like censorkip.gif

It feels like I'm in need of making a new picture for my signature... The only question is... Kha or Nell?

And even more so, I'm in need of finding a job and re-working my cosplay costume a little before I'm heading off to Kawaiicon next week.

I swear to God, if she throws a fit like she always does...

While the dragon cave new release of eggs cannot shake of this rage completely. censorkip.gif If I ever find the person who keyed my mother's car shall regret that action BIG TIME!!! censorkip.gif WILL PAY FOR THE COST TO REPAIR IT!!! mad.gif

come with me....myyyyyyyyyyyy love....to the sea....the sea of love

GAHHHHHHHHHH,STUPID SISTER AND HER INDI MUSIC!!!!!!

NANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANA

The problem with have friend is you worry about them, and they're too stupid to realize it, and if they do you'll probably take it as flirting. Dang it, why can't these people realize this is how I am, my personality is a giga-mood-swing, it's how I am. Stop taking the wrong idea for everything *rage flips pillow* stop treating me like a girl and more like a chaotic jester. I need to take problems as a joke or i'll completely go on a hate rage.

There's only one way to get out of this. Knock him out and hide the body. xd.png

;_; Why does it have to be so damn hard to get what I want? I just want that stupid LE... I don't want to have to pay obscene prices on e-bay after it comes out, I just wanna order the damn thing...

Face meeting pillow for nightly nap in 3... 2... 1.... Zzzzz....

in what world is 11pm considered late

how can you go to bed before then on any other day

how do you not stay up until 3-4 in the morning

im glad im over that. still it was really annoying.

Why can I not stop shaking with fear? Naturally want to see Nana tomorrow definitely look forward for that. It is running into that one person whom I'd like to avoid as possible. Why not visit her when my mom is also off too. Literally freakin' out here.

Yeah, mom. You say there's nothing to worry about. You're not the one that may bump into him.