RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

I know I should eat, but the idea kinda makes me feel sick...

Now why did I do that? It'll just be nothing but problems later....

Told you. Weakling

Get out of my head weird voice thing!

Ohgod I'm screwed. This summer homework is ****ing hard. I don't remember learning any of this censorkip.gif.

I really need to sleep. I have to drive 3 hours today so I can go to a funeral tomorrow.

I hate funerals.

why tho? why a squirrel?...i really dont want to go to school. i havent done what i wanted to do this summer. instead i was forced to do something i didnt want to do.

I think I just made a fool of myself. Oh well. I was not going to pass up the chance to send them that long-delayed piece of fan mail.

no

no

people cannot be THAT stupid

it's just not possible

if you honestly believe that the Earth is only 2012 years old you need to be put back in pre-school or just wiped from the planet

Starting to wonder if I should wait for the hype to die down before catching a second brine. If I can just get one more and influence them respectfully...

I almost caught one...but my mom distracted me with her about if something matched or not..

Seriously? If that's how you're going to react every time something doesn't go your way, you're going to get some really rude lessons about reality as it is, not as you'd like to make it up. Grow up and get over yourself.

On a sweeter note: Thank God they're safe and sound. I miss them already. I don't want to cry and be emotional about it, because it's probably for everyone's best, and I'm a grown woman who knows that life just sometimes sucks lemons dry. But it hurts more than I let on, and I just want to let everyone else have the privilege to be emotional while I be the tough one and say that everything will work out okay. And it will. But still sucks lemons dry.

Edited by blackdragon71

Just so much paranoia surrounding this whole thing... ;_;

I will be heartbroken if something goes wrong and they ship it late and it's not the special edition. ;_;

Edited by KageSora

Caught a second brine. That means a start of a good day right? I can only hope and yet why do I feel so drained? I have not started work yet.

Argg I might as well give up for people to join my MineCraft server ;( I really was looking forward to have a gamee with people!

I'd worry about them too. Good thing I'm not like that.

This is doing well.

Oh my. Goodness... From 0 to 3 to 20... I wasn't expecting that many reports when I went to play mario!

Oh. My. God. Are you censorkip.gif ing serious. Did you seriously just censorkip.gif ing say that. What the censorkip.gif is wrong with you!? Holy crap I knew I hated you for a reason.

Geeze, seriously, though, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!?