RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Huh. After a while you notice lots of names on forums start to sound the same. 'Shadow' is a rather common prefix.

GAhhh What the sweet cotton, why do my lungs keep giving me the feeling they're drowning. Grrrr

E-mail me back already! I can't take this tension! It's killing me! DX

Eww school tomorrow.

Bye bye summer D:

Toilet-like mines.

gotdang I bold "don't call me Shadow" in my sig and people still do that. what do I have to do, make it in red? :P

It is nice to have the next few days simply unwind hope that they consider calling me in to wor. I prefer morning shift or mid, but I'll take what they give.

I AM FREAKING OUT SO HARD RIGHT NOW OVER THIS I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT,.

Why does our mail have to get trapped in purgatory twice when I'm expecting something awesome? :I

OMGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to rip my hair out!!!

oh.

ow.

hell, I'm doomed. I'm screwed and it's all my fault and I hate this and hate myself and I'm hopeless and I can't even be upset because I freaking deserve it and knew it was coming. The appeal wouldn't work, even if I tried. I hate that I have to do loans now. I hate that I'm straight up terrified of failing even more. I might not graduate at this rate. I hate that I'm going to lie to my parents and dig even deeper. I hate everything about this and I have no right to and I hate myself for it.

i bet math and history will be easy this year. spanish tho...

I'm sooo amazing.

Yeah. Okay.

Hatch, please? I will give you a cookie if you hatch nao. :3

Need to write descriptions. Have writer's block.

So not looking forward to waking up at 5:30 for the rest of the school year...today was enough fatigue to last me a lifetime, seriousleh.

Oh DC how I missed you <3

PI. Three point one four one five something or other.

Edited by glamoursea2

The cat got slipped now that rat knows who put more minutes onto her phone. It really should not surprise me in the slightest that he'd find out eventually and hope he is inwardly ticked that someone else cared enough about Nana. If he had tried to call Nana and got informed that the number was no longer in service due to the lack of minutes should not waited this long to fix that. Plus the number of minutes he originally put on too?! For the love of everything...she's stuck there till the rehab needed is complete and is bored without someone to reach out too.

Edited by GokaiPink

Wow, I sure do like multiple personalities/identities. And weird things.

Am I addicted to the internet? ... Nah.

My head is pounding. It huuuurts.

And I can't think straight, can't keep a thought in my head for more than a few moments.

I'm so behind on that stupid class. Why can't the teachers even have thei calendars set correctly? Why are the instructions so...vague?

I'm bored.

I'm freakin' tired.

I think I'm going to turn into She-Hulk soon, if I can't stick to my guns and stay out of a certain thread! *growls menacingly*

edit: why is punctuation so hard for me lately?! huh.gif

Edited by CDM

God I hate stories that are written in the second person.

"And then you..."

No.

Just no.

No whining. You don't get what you want by whining about it. Pull up your big kid pants and get out there and do what the rest of us do, and see if that changes your world. In the meantime, leave the rest of us alone. We're playing grown-up games, like grown-up people.