RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

I can't believe it. I saw that egg description for the rare thunder dragon, and just sat there and stared at it? No wonder someone got it before me.

Edited by ViperaUnion

My hair is terrible today...I hate it when someone tells you what to say. Can't you just let me say what I want? I get if I was rude, but even then, you can just tell me to be more polite...

I'm just gonna take it easy today, watch the hatchlings, and maybe when some grow up try to get a pink dragon.

How?! How the hell did they pass that? The government should not force people to buy anything.

... And we're suppose to be in a depression *groan* Why would they think that this was an opportune time to push health care and now say it's a tax? sleep.gif

---

Thunder's just a noise, boys, lightning does the work~ wink.gif

Edited by Daydreamer09

...If it's possible to give somebody such power, is it also possible to strip those powers from a person who was born with them?

And is that right, to alter a person in such a deep way, just because they're abusing their powers and those powers were not originally a thing of man but a gift of the Spirits?

That awkward moment when you're trying to remember one of your babies' names, but you can't, because you can't FIND it. :|

The sooner we have this staff meeting, the better. It's amazing that we went over all of this and it's easy stuff. I hope Dianna was serious when she suggested just making the staff re-sit through training. This is ridiculous. Also, what kind of people just sit there and watch others struggle with something and don't even offer to get up? That's just common courtesy.

I don't get why you can only carry one thing. There are two hands.

Well, this song is much more bearable than most in its genre. Quite enjoyable,really.

Hello, new emoticon, I haven't seen you around before. shades.png

They look like the shades belonging to Dave's Bro. <3

Turns out my fixing that machine (finding/updating the software/finding the IT guy to help me when it was frustrating) in the clinical lab did help an animal's life.

14 year old cat diagnosed with renal failure, with the data from the iStat I ran they made the diagnosis and now can treat him so he can live a little longer (It is a 14 year old cat)

I felt so cool during the vet case presentation when they popped up that data, I was like, hey that's mine!

(Although I feel bad for the cat)

Happy Unicorn Appreciation Day~

(though I'm a bit late...day's almost over...)

Screw you, that absolutely is poor game design making is agonizingly easy to screw yourself over permanently--and by the time you realize your error, it's way too far into the game to make starting over worth throwing all that effort away.

This is not a type of game where such mechanics are generally expected, so yes, it's a terrible design flaw.

I don't want to work today. I feel sick to my stomach and I can't even keep my eyes open with the pain. This is terrible. Knowing me, I'll probably pass out or something when I get there.

No censorkip.gif you work I wanna stay home more.

But I need the hours.

/stares at bill for summer classes

...e.e

------

Go write damn it, you said that'd be done tonight and it's already after 10.

...Guess I probably should learn how to do that, it'd be getting me more money that way... And I kinda need the money...

Is it really that difficult to figure it out?

I can only hope that the on site landlord either gives me a call or stop by later tomorrow with a follow up on what had happened today. It vexes me that this person had the nerves to do what he did and then act like he had done nothing wrong. mad.gif

At least on the positive note the landlord apparently not thrilled with this guy either agrees what he did was wrong.