RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

... no.

I feel sorry for your future kid. If you're gonna name her that and all.

Just, ugh.

I wish you'd stop. You keep tossing things at us, getting crit, and then tossing things out. Look, if you don't want crit, just say so. We'll tell you if we like it or not, and then you can decide to toss it out or not. But don't make us waste our time trying to improve something you don't want to bother improving.

Nooooooooooo, don't switch the staff up! Now I'm stuck with useless staff who suck. I liked my staff who actually worked. =\

Don't really want to go to Watermelon Play Day, either. I'm tired. I want another day off. Dx

I think I'm just going to stop commenting on your stuff from now on. Not worth my time...

Great, now I have to stand up and walk all the way to the kitchen...

It really, really bothers me when people complain about an integral and huge part of their job. Especially one they are free to quit at any point without any ramifications.

Ugh. Why'd I have to go and get my license suspended during summer?

*headdesk*

Only 18 days left... dry.gif

Nononononono I can't lose these summer classes.

I need ~1500 more dollars just for tuition. I need possibly 1000 for a down payment on apartment come fall, not to mention 400+ for first month's rent. I need books and to not be panicking.

censorkip.gif

You literally have no argument besides that. You're the one with the bad argument...

Why is it so hot? It feels like a billion degrees outside. WHY?!!?? Edited by HawktalonOfRiverClan

Either caring really is a finite resource for some people, or I've become dangerously detached from everything.

If I accidentally bite my own mouth one more time, I swear to God...

AUGH! NO YOU CAN'T REFUSE! D< Darnit, now I gotta try all over again...

It's rainy with a chance of PAIN!

No, actually, it kinda is your fault, since you wouldn't let me go before--I could easily have gone Wednesday, but nooo, you wouldn't let me.

Which means back to hunting around because censorkip.gif you I'll probably never find another store that had all three of the ones I wanted at the same time.

Sucks to be me right now. The day that I knew not only was it going to be 103 outside and at the park grounds did not put sunblock on must now suffer with sunburn. With we had some aloe inside the house.

Oh yeah, that is exactly what I was after. Perfection. Sheer perfection.

And dang, but these are some awesome egg rolls.

Really?

Even after you promise not to...and you know you have to drive him home...and you know it's at least an hour drive...you really think that's being responsible?

The censorkip.gif is wrong with you? You're perfectly ok with putting your own lives and the lives of others in danger? You don't see anything wrong with that?

You are two of the most irresponsible people I know.

I can't trust anything you say.

Now that I think about it, it's partially my fault isn't it?

I could've gone...then everything would be alright.

But no, I didn't go.

It's my fault.

It's always my fault. I always seem to make the wrong decisions.

Edited by Ali'i Makani Pahili

Speaking of always being our own fault, I'm the big sister so I always get the blame.