RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Why are these FSTs always full of hipster music?...I will cosplay both of them someday.

...I just realized I wouldn't mind having a career with the job I'm at now.

Heh, kinda funny. I used to want to make the stuff, but now I'm happy selling it. xd.png

If you were really sorry about opening my mail, you would stop doing it. dry.gif

I wish I didn't have to work that long. I won't get dinner.

WTF is with all the Tucker for Father's Day?! THAT IS CRUEL. D<

I have got to stop playing multiple games.... its cutting into my time and leaving me out of time to do the rest of what I need to finish....

ARGH. How am I supposed to do that without being detected?! D<

DARN SO CLOSE!

Also, have I mentioned I love the banter in this game? Because I do. Holy crap those e-mails. xd.png Bahahahahahaha!

Edited by KageSora

I'm going to throw myself on the ground. This is just terrible.

Okay, Mom, I get that you're stressed, and I get that you need someone to talk to, and I get that you want me to say something nice to you. And considering all the nice things you've done for me, I feel like I should at least try to help out.

However, it's not easy for me to be kind and supportive when you insult me like that. It's like slapping me in the face and then expecting a hug. Not gonna happen, Mom.

STAR TREK IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...I suppose I'd better start looking for a dress now, it'll take forever to find one I bet...

Guh, I haaaaaaate dresses. xd.png And just formal clothes in general.

BWUAHAHAHA I win at the logics! Take that, logic-fail person! Must resist urge to celebrate in middle of office - people will look at me funny... To the internets!

(Also, I took far too much satisfaction from that >:D)

Wondering if a Lineage project based on dragons named after songs/musicians would work...

Edited by SilverX7Studios

Ugh, I don't want to draw, but I promised myself that I would get better.

Grr! How many mistakes am I going to make in the BSA thread?!?! censorkip.gif

Feel like my head if full of cotton right now. Wish I had one more day off from work, sorta, but I need the hours that I can get right now.