RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Yes, no work tomorrow! I even get off the 4th...I want some more pop and some more chili cheese fries, but I'm too tired and lazy to go eat them. I also sort of need lunch tomorrow....

*sigh* I suppose I'll have to call and ask for a transfer...

Wonder how long it'd take? Blah...

I wonder if there's a place I can suggest online for something like "select store you want it shipped to, and store you want it shipped from"?

I'm so useless. :C

I feel like I'm not worth anything...I haven't done anything to be proud of yet...nothing...

Blah, I need to do something.

Having gone to bed feeling angry still did not quite help me. At least it is now behind me.

crazy,annoyed vampire =ME.can't humans just leave me alone for once before i drink all their ..oops better not say that or i might go absolutley crazy for the second time ugh get me out of here

okay that above was not random that is actually what i was thinking and tyhat is what i am usually think otherwise it is the word i will never say

Games, Y U SO EXPENSIVE?!

Hmmm, I really should beat this quickly. I mean, unless it REALLY wows me, I'mma take advantage of that return policy... It's good for sure, yeah, but not really replay-wise.

Figures my cb stripes give me the eggs I want when I'm egg locked. I was just expecting a waverunner egg. dry.gif

I want to cosplay that so badly...

I always think it's cool when I'm watching Law & Order and they kick a door down.

I wish I didn't have to work today...

Why is the post so sloooow? I want to play my ordered game now! hmmmm.... chocolate cake......

Okay, this game was worth it just for the commentary on my driving. xd.png

Only this friend and I can actually hold a conversation on if Spongebob could logically assist my algebra teacher in killing me with fire.

askljfawehfh THEY ARE JUST ABSURDLY CUTE TOGETHER. adfahwegfaiew <3<3<3

why do people want to know my thoughts?... ya, thats wat im thinking

Edited by artemis4342

Aaaggghhh!! Why'd you blow my Arwing up?! I'm coming for ya!

I hate Slippy.