RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Aaaaand I think I'm coming down with what everybody else had. I do not feel good right now. Blah. Going to bed after I do dragon requests.

Meh, I want to stay up all night, but I am about to fall asleep....And now for some reason I can't help but wonder where that yellow jacket that got into the house went... I don't like wasps...

But... This is impossible. D< Stupid mission...

i really spend too much time downloading stuff, and not enough time listening.....

need to go find my cat for bedtime soon >.<

My babies! My poor babies!

------

Also, reading all those submissions to that blog just makes me feel better about my

own fangirling, because I am not creepy.

Edited by omgitskairi

A new day that I am ready to take on head first. Think positive and the rest shall follow in suit. This is what I want to believe and believe I shall.

But that's a basic grammar rule. Even non-English speakers know that. It's not just English, it's all languages.

Where are they all? unsure.gif I keep missing them.

Tom Waits creates ****ing beautiful songs

Edited by herk

I saw an egg with the code ZELdA, and I missed it D: I am so very amazed and sad.

Is there a way I could suggest that we be able to have them do that?

Because, I mean, that would really, really be a nice feature... Customers would like it, too...

It makes no sense. I hope that I don't stay up all night...but coffee ice cream is so good, especially with caramel...man...it's hot in here...what is with this heat wave?

So bored... so tired... but I don't wanna go to bed... Also, I've had a bad cough since I got rid of the flu and I wonder why... Hope it's nothing serious...

Sore and maybe working out incorrectly. I hate access to too much information without good knowledge on how to know what can be trusted. >_<

Ugh, my stomach...I don't want to work today. I would probably if they would actually train me for the job I was hired for...

Flamio Hotman, all the non-existent pumpkins in the world can't save you from the sad reality that all that is will never be~