RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Barashbarashbarashsmesharikismeshariki

My current thought hasn't changed for over three days. Hm.

Finnaly got to downloading steam biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif now just have to wait for TF2 to download....

Hmmm why is one picture in Zovesta's sig broken?

Edited by penguin_adu6oo

Kinda feeling excited to see the new layout of the store. What shall be truly missed that we will no longer be working the market team during the day. I expect a big turn out today unveiling, but not looking forward for the walk home in this heat.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!! I just had a laughing fit and couldn't stop.

I hope he gets better soon. U.U...That song will not get out of my head...

Did I seriously just do that? Really?

*Shakes head to self*

Hmmm why is one picture in Zovesta's sig broken?

Oboy, was it? Welp, there's only one now anyway. Hope this isn't the broken one. xd.png Also, nice Binding of Isaac avatar.

I miss CPA waaaah gonna throw a fit

sweet jesus on a stick I feel like utter shiet.

why does this site censor every bad word

I feel like I'm 10 again using made up curse words.

fack.

Bolin, I love you. You are precious. <3

So out of practice. This paragraph is crap.

Augh! Would it kill you people to give out more complete, accurate information about the subject?!

As a fellow fan of the gentler stuff myself, I despise your insistence that your brutal, bloodthirsty stuff is the only possible side of it! It's no wonder people hate us all if that's all you show them and you don't even admit that there are other types!

Guh. Idiots, the lot of you. D<

^ I'm really interested in hearing what that's all about...

The first day of summer yesterday weather was absolutely perfect was ruined later in the evening when I arrived home. Should have known it was too good to be true that after five months that twad would return after making such a bold speech. My friend was right. Right all along I'd hate to admit that this said person would return and act like nothing happen. I should have known better that dramatic post was all an act.

I have never heard music like this before...I want to join this roleplay, but I don't want them to point out that I already said I didn't want to join...

Barash is sleepy aw this is really cute

God my knees hurt. They're completely asleep. Dammit, so what if I only got four hours of sleep, I just went for a walk! STAY AWAKE.

I didn't know it was possible for someone to have grammar like that. It's just God-awful.

Where the hell did it go? I used it Tuesday night at meijers and there's no way I would have left it there unless it fell out of my pocket or something. It's got to be at home somewhere, but of course not in the normal places I left it.

These things need tracking chips put into them.

One week and five days counting till vacation!!!

Now I got that song one pokemon movie song stuck in my head. It fits so perfectly right now.

I didn't know it was possible for someone to have grammar like that. It's just God-awful.

This is insanely appropriate, seeing as how you posted after me. =U

i ache so badly aggghhhh