RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

It still bothers me. I really thought leaders got paid more. I only get a quarter more an hour than aides. I swear they used to get a dollar more. I know a lot of them do take on a lot of responsibility, but more is put on me and I am working harder so they don't have to since it isn't their job. The managers are also putting more and more responsibility on me for the center and leading the aides and mentors as well as the children. It just doesn't quite seem fair. Blub. At least I am able to get a job. I shouldn't complain.

If you see this socks can you clear place in your pm box? I've got sth for you but am unable to sent it to you (yes that is my current thought)

I still feel this wave of happiness (and some arrogance) after finding the software to update the iSTAT machine (which refused to work without updated software) when all the other lab staff is on vacation and it's just me and the new guy! I potentially saved two cats' lives though, and maybe some pets this weekend. So, I guess I have some reason to be all important feeling.

I still feel this wave of happiness (and some arrogance) after finding the software to update the iSTAT machine (which refused to work without updated software) when all the other lab staff is on vacation and it's just me and the new guy! I potentially saved two cats' lives though, and maybe some pets this weekend. So, I guess I have some reason to be all important feeling.

Well done! cool.gif

Almost time.

If you see this socks can you clear place in your pm box? I've got sth for you but am unable to sent it to you (yes that is my current thought)

I made a leetle space. Working on more. o3o

There is a tree frog on my window. And I am staring at it. And it's toes are adorable. And so cute.

Omg... Quagsire! O:

Only need one more waverunner and I'll be prepared for this coming halloween.

Sigh, after so many days sad.gif Gave up, pretty much let them go for nothing. Why do I bother? Haven't I done enough around here to have a little me time?

Meh, won't do that again tongue.gif

Oh my God, that made me so mad. I can't even eat the leftovers now. I just...

I suppose, if I was a vampire, I'd kill lots of stuff just for lulz, too. *sideways glare at dragons* Y U NO MAKE IT VAMPIRE?!

Also, it is too censorkip.gif hot here. That especially sucks because I dropped my Dad's motorcycle on my foot and broke it. (My foot, that is. Motorcycle is just fine.) Brokenfeets = no swimming = sadpanda. Sad and hot and sticky panda. ;A;

Edited by MindsEye

Fine it's cool. Leave me alone. That's alright. I don't mind. Wow, I really am starting to hate you. Yeah, I'll consider you a writer when you can actually roleplay properly and when you have an entire book series published.

I am a certified cobas c311 operator now. cool.gif

My computer printout sheet says so.

(ohmygod it's a machine that costs more than my house I am afraid of it)

Here's to another attempt of trying to do something productive this week...

I swoon whenever I hear that song... And this one too. Pandora knows me so well when it comes to country music. ~<3

That looks very familiar...

Ugh. I'm going to end up getting NOTHING DONE AGAIN this week.

Why did I do that? That was my two gift cards that I earned from work. Should just kept my yap shut about them. Ugh! I swear if the next paycheck is good I'm going to pay that one off and get rid of it. Nothing but trouble.