LoveLost

Trials and Travels OOC

Did Skylar and Kilana not notice Jahanshah approach? tongue.gif Just wondering, it seems like you two might have missed my post with him. wink.gif

@LL: Thanks! The quiz is almost ready, I hope the answers aren't too obvious. ^^

Edited by LadyNatasha

hahaha lol smile.gif No worries Tasha, and I think they didn't really notice it all that much, but they stopped and looked at him.

hahaha lol smile.gif No worries Tasha, and I think they didn't really notice it all that much, but they stopped and looked at him.

Oh xd.png I guess I missed that part. I'll go reread. ^^

no worries at all smile.gif I think it is about time for the dinner at the academy anywho smile.gif

Most defnitely. As soon as lore posts again, I'll have the King interrupt them both. He adores all people and would invite the whole town, but his advisors would have a heart attack wink.gif

Is this acceptable? And I wasn't planning on being a bad Elementian... I told Chuzuka that I was going to be with Light unless Dark gave me some motivation. That means that the entire encounter with Luna doesn't make sense... DX What do I do? Am I staying bad or playing Light???

Edited by gistofeverything

As long as his hair is black or purple, we are good and his eyes need to be purple as well like in the picture.

And yeah, he can still be good, the king is just a bit miffed smile.gif

Here's the quiz. It's short, but I think it turned out fairly well. ^^

A warning about quizilla, though it hasn't happened recently, quizilla has gotten viruses in the past. Good virus protection should protect you from that.

Quiz: Clicky

((I'll post on the X-men one ASAP, tomorrow. Gnight))

Duuudddeeeeee!!!! I totally love it! *happy dances* I got a plant elementian as well...i always get plants with just about every quiz if they have that option....plants or green or white...lol!

Also!

EVERYBODY!

There will be a small bit of "god" modding to get everyone into the dining room!

Edited by LoveLost

I love one of the answers biggrin.gif

"Stay out of the way of everyone, and put someone else in charge of my team. I don't like fighting."

A tribute to Loren perhaps?

EDIT: Also, I got shadow as my answer...and define "small amount".

Edited by Lore_Master

Awwwh! It was cuute, though I couldn't find anything that reminded me of me in there; and I got to be a Fire elementian... wub.gif

Lore, pretty much getting everybody into the room and seated. There are only a few spots that will be directed like Isa having Yuaki near her for sure...hahaha Isa adores Yuaki wink.gif

Took the quiz...got Space Elementian. No surprise there. It was a great quiz, though! Better than most others that I've seen. A lot of detail went into it.

Oh gosh. Tractus as a guest of Luna? She is not going to like that. This should be fun...hehehe...

Edited by BlueApollo

Can we post now, you haven't edited in over an hour.

Also, I added something to my sig.

Took the quiz and got Weather elementian. it was fun xd.png

lol Lore love, I edited before you posted your inquiry!

*glances at gist* you sure did somethin!

Lovey Honey, you have this still if your done.

((PLEASE DO NOT POST. I will have to edit in more in just a second!))

Your so silly Love <3

Going to post now

Edited by Lore_Master

all of you are geniuses....you know that right? I am loving reading these posts! They are hilairous! and I feel so BAD for Kaimaru. It's just tooooooooo funny!

So, I will post in just a bit, I am going to clean my room....it's a tad messy after the first week of college wink.gif lol!

By and by, how is everyone's school going for them?