LoveLost

Trials and Travels OOC

Hahaha! Yeah, that is pretty much the way they are going to be...like for forever!

Herp Derp blink.gif Just created my Pirate/pokemon roleplay in the freeforms, lets see how well that turns out. Besides Paradise Island all my roleplays have been flops xd.png

good luck lore. So how soon will we reach a new day when I can bring my character in love?

Nooo!

Jaina, pretty soon smile.gif

Okay, I am sorry but I have to say that Noe is my definite favorite because she is like the perfect size, not to big and not to small in body type...short though. And also because she is still just as strong as I am!

(I'm a bit lost T.T Anyone interact with my chars, other than Tractus (can't remember the user xd.png) who has not replied >.>)

Alright I'll just say everyone but Akilana is in bed. Akilana is still waiting for Tractus >.>

Lol you set that up perfectly thank you.

Poor Kai, I do the most awful things to him... but they make sense from the perspective of what really would happen... so I guess he'll have to live with it.

I'm just glad none of my characters are going to come alive to haunt my real life anytime soon. blink.gif

Jesus this group puts the fun in dysfunctional, regardless I can't wait for the next day so I can bring in my character.

Btw what level of mastery can our characters currently use?

Edited by jaina

It really depends on how early you discovered your powers, and how serious you worked on them after that.

But the most common skill level is advanced, but like I said, it all depends.

P.S: Yep, and now your one of us :3 *glomp*

Edited by Lore_Master

*is glomped* yea I am now. As for my character she started at around age 6 and is now 17. She was pretty serious about studying too.

Then its safe to assume she's could be close to the mastery level, though I think their's one level above that...

Lol you set that up perfectly thank you.

Poor Kai, I do the most awful things to him... but they make sense from the perspective of what really would happen... so I guess he'll have to live with it.

I'm just glad none of my characters are going to come alive to haunt my real life anytime soon. blink.gif

You're welcome? I like the way it worked out. Now Noe gets to be with her two favoritist guys wink.gif

You really are hard on the poor fella and to be honest, I am glad that they are haunting you now!

Jaina, Lore pretty much answered it. The two most powerful characters are LadyNatasha's Lord Jahansha, and my mystery girl, Aamina.

Hey love, what kind of animals exist in this world. Normal animals? Fantasy? a mixture of both?

Okkies, I think my character might be able to give Lord Jahansha a good run for his money though when she has her full abilities

Btw I was reading through characters and for Noe, tsunami's aren't a weather condition

Edited by jaina

Both. There are the regular animals of the forest like deer, bears, rabbits, birds and those kinds of things. But there are also the different kinds of beings like, say, dragons on the desert lands across the ocean and on that little island to the right in my crappy mappy smile.gif

Well I was thinking of knocking Loren out more often, or somehow making his mind go into an alternative state where he sees things not of this world...like an extinct animal called the Puff-puff...

Its like a dove, but with two, long strands of feathered antennas.

Na, make him think he's going nuts. Just have those things flying around and him being the only one able to see them

What if everyone has gone crazy, and he's the only sane one? @^@

hahahaha! That would make this group even more "dysfunctional" as jaina put it smile.gif

Loren finally shows a bit of his darkside.

Yes, he's still a gentle, kind person. But he doesn't have much love for the alliances, and maybe even the elementians themselves. xd.png

But he's a fun character, a kind and pacifistic person, trying to bring his ideas and dreams to life without violence. And yet plagued by his lack of self-confidence, the threat of being discovered etc.

Almost makes me wanna play "How broken can Loren get!"

Edited by Lore_Master