LoveLost

Trials and Travels OOC

(In my best Jigsaw voice): Do you want to play a game Loren?

Loren: W-why am I here!?

Me: Because of your reluctance to fight, I have take you captive. You must kill this man and find the key in his lungs to unlock the speartrap around your neck...you have 1 minute!

hahaha! sounds fun! jk jk!

I dunno what to do with Noe, she's too tired to run after him...

And wow....aren't ya'll just a bit dark tonight? Eeeep!

can't help it, it's a monday and it sucks, plus tomorrow is tues my longest and most unpleasant day of the school week.

Anyways, send those pesky children off to bed, I want the next day to start so I can bring in my character.

Loren will probably be forced to crash on the bed anyway, consider he won't make it past the castle doors xd.png

lol they'll get to bed soon...and children? Hey....Noe's 18 and so's Loren...even Kaimaru's 20 *pouts at being called a kid*

Anyways, I guess Noe could ask him to come back...gimme a sec to type it up wink.gif

EDIT: Posted Lore!

Edited by LoveLost

So love, when will my character sheet get posted?

Also, should I just write up an intro post in preparation and if so how should I probably bring in my character?

Hmmm, I will post her once the day starts and he file should be here in the OOC so that you know. You can go ahead and type up the post, but be prepared to change it based on any situations.

*gulps* would you happen to have a copy of that message? I deleted the wrong one after looking through them and thinking I had saved the right one...

Edited by LoveLost

*Joins you in the emo corner*

*Turns it into the hug corner*

*Hugs you all*

*hugs L² and lore back* user posted image; can the dinner thing be over all ready? i can't do anything with Sky until then.

Edited by Dragonpelt

yaaay a hug corner! That is now the best place to be smile.gif *feels the love!*

Okay, one baby to sleep along with Akira, Akilana, Isa, (I think Yuaki and Aketsu)....now only Noe and Kaimaru!....I wish Rakashua was on.

EDIT: Dinner is pretty much over. Just want to finish one last thing with Kai and then we should be done and on to the next day!

Edited by LoveLost

yay love user posted imageuser posted image; okie dokie about the dinner happy.gif and what baby? blink.gif

Hurrah! And yep, I've got her love, I save all my apps for occassions just such as this.

Oh, you didn't know?

Love had our child xd.png Herp derp /shot

Joking, i'm joking...

Don't report me again ;A;

Edited by Lore_Master

*shoots again* what was that remark? Anyways should have said this, welcome to the emo corner, been in limbo waiting for two weeks now.

And it's all elf imposed cause I wouldn't make an evil character... *sighs*

Edited by jaina

no and i is still confused...blink.gif

ah whatever; I'm going to bed...stupid stomach cramps won't leave me alone user posted imageuser posted image

Wow you guys post here so fast...

Anyways, yeah sorry to prolong the night sequence, morning is coming soon!

Oh, you didn't know?

Love had our child xd.png Herp derp /shot

Joking, i'm joking...

Don't report me again ;A;

*laughs* yup it's name is Henry! Hahaha jk jk...wouldn't report you by the way smile.gif

And yeah we do Rak....especially with Lore and jaina in the same RP...it can get kinda hectic in the OOC smile.gif

Sorry for the double post!

BUT! New day has been posted! So lets light this baby up!

Once my character gets posted I'll make an intro post.

Heh sorry I just read this, then skipped over everything else so sorry if i missed something, I'm one to do a lot of Break the Cutie and even almost Kill the Cutie (so don't be suprised if Akira gets injured, a LOT!) I have a bad sense of humor for these things. My best example is my main char in Roleplay for Non Human Characters and the one that was broken off for mine and the other 'main' characters when the old one got to crowded to post for them xd.png but I once again have a sweet kind char that had lot's of bad things happen to her and has almost been killed about 10 times (once an attempted suicide) and Darkness taking over her and making her go berserk sometimes xd.png. Anyways, I like that kinda stuff. Also, anyone wanna try to be nice and befriend Akilana and break through her outer shell of uncaring and into her sad inner shell xd.png