LoveLost

Trials and Travels OOC

Erm, looking at my charries, it appears they've both reached standstills. Lachy, should we still continue Renzo and Naomi without Celeste? I guess Luna can remain on standby until something opens up.

Erm, looking at my charries, it appears they've both reached standstills. Lachy, should we still continue Renzo and Naomi without Celeste? I guess Luna can remain on standby until something opens up.

Gist is gone so we can't really do too much with Celeste.

I can pick her up, but I don't know if Gist said anything about that before she left-- ;O

That aside, ahh I wanted to correct you in that Gear actually is wearing metal; he always is.

The point is taken, but I won't be changing the post; I was halfway through writing that sentence when I realised that the ability to sense nearby metallic objects wasn't in Aife's powerset, so I decided to just have her affinity for such things be almost completely insignificant next to the time she's spent as a soldier, knowing when someone's going to try and stick a great big sharp thing in your face or back or gizzards. It's common in old veterans because the ones who don't have it tend to end up as crow food.

Hello all, yes I'm still alive.

Have moved recently and gotten a new job so I've been busy, wasn't aware we had officially managed to start up again, I should have time to post as usual wink.gif

Glad to hear from you all.

-Rak

Gist is gone so we can't really do too much with Celeste.

I can pick her up, but I don't know if Gist said anything about that before she left-- ;O

Maybe if you PM Gist about taking control, that might work. Otherwise, we can continue with just Naomi and Renzo and have them head of to Jahanshah.

I believe Gist left Dragon Cave completely. Sending a PM will do no good. It might be best to make the character fade away as an NPC if you fear she might not like anyone picking it up.

her member group thing says "banned" and her member title says "finally gone..."

I'm also still alive, as this post proves, but I've been working as well as helping get our house officially ready in time for next weekend since we'll be having company; I'll try to get a post up in the rp thread either tonight before going to bed, tomorrow when I get home from work, or this weekend if I have time to do so...sorry about the wait Skarx unsure.gif.

Dragonpelt if you want we could roleplay together a bit while we wait for the others. It would help bump it back up before it get swallowed by the end if line.

I posted so you could answer to it.

sorry that this is late sad.gif; life got a bit busy...I'll post something in reply shortly.

edit: actually, I'll post something tomorrow instead and just delete the ooc post I have there and replace it with an actual post regarding Ash and Lucius

Edited by Dragonpelt

ok but I think we are the only ones left...

What would need to be done is a major moving forward. Small time skip, gather the people and make it so they have a goal and those who are not here anymore won't matter that much.

Knowing who is still there and ready to move would be most important for this though. That and someone who can actually play the "world" itself for us to move in it.

I think that I'd like to start posting, but I have no idea where to put my characters. A timeskip would be helpful.

I'll get my reply as Ash up and then pm L² to see if we can do a ts to move this along a bit more.

posted in T&T last night and sent L² a pm about a possible ts to get it moving along again.

I'd be extremely up for a Timeskip, not least because it gives you guys a PC villain to fight against and... triumph against without breaking a sweat, um, yeah, that's what'll happen now that I get to thinking about it.

So all the more reason for me to sign up! Losing is fun! =]

okay; haven't heard back from L² yet so we'll just have to sit tight until I do...until then, I'll wait for Skarx to reply and we'll try to keep it going until we get a time-skip up and whatnot for the other chars in the rp.