LoveLost

Trials and Travels OOC

That's where your wrong...in a sense.

In real life I agree with you.

But this armor is Karin Armor from monster hunter, so its technically armor...parts of armor.

Lore you're a goof.....lol! But I have to agree with Natasha smile.gif

Yeah, looks like Loren's having some issues scaring some poor servants. xd.png Don't make him leave too soon though, because he's got to travel with us! o.o

In Loren's defense, he had no idea she was there o3o

And don't worry, Loren is going with you guys whether he likes it or not...most likely not xd.png

EDIT: So Noe, how does it feel to be a pseudo-big sister?

Edited by Lore_Master

Decided to make a char based on my personality quiz. meet Kilana, Kila for short!

Username: akiraa

Name: Akilana Kuno

Looks: this except minus the bar code xd.png her mark is on her left cheek.

Personality: rp'd She appears to be uncaring though, and either no emotion or sad. Usually when she's sad and she can't hide it, or she's alone a gray cloud appears over her head, and when she's really sad it starts raining on her.

History: Kilana was born into a rather poor family. Her parents soon died from malnutrition, and Kilana ended up living on the streets, scrounging and stealing what she could. Her face was so dirty no one every really noticed her mark. One day she was caught stealing, and the owner grabbed her, hurting her. Kilana got mad, and scared. Soon tornadoes blew through the store, ripping the man from her. Rain pounded around her, and washed the dirt of her face. Many people saw this. She was then sent to live at the academy, part servant, part student.

Element(What can they do with their Element?): Weather

Emotional control: The weather bends with her emotions, usually she has enough composure not to get angry, but usually when she does, there's some repairing to do afterwards.

Lighting tornadoes: She can cause a huge storm with wild lightning (can't control it) and tornadoes (can control them). There is usually a whole lot of rain to. Long usage tires her out. She usually only has one tornado going.

Fog cover: she can make fog appear around her, in an area of about 1 mile, that can be so dense you can't see through it. She usually uses this for escape.

Other (optional): Doesn't fight often. Does know martial arts, carries an umbrella on her at all times, but it's usually hidden, owns a sword, but can't use it very well.

Edited by akiraa

aakira, you already have a character named Kilana....

Hahaha, she likes to be able to help other people smile.gif And cook.

EDIT: I wonder what Loren is going to do?

Edited by LoveLost

hm me too and you forgot about Marc again L² dear *pokes* tongue.gif

hahaha, I guess we ninja'd each other. I'll add him real quick.

nope, gist isn't supposed to back until the end of the week. I asked if anyone wanted to take Tractus over.

Okay, she can be with beside Akira and Noe in the seating arrangements and go ahead and have it so that she really was announced that way she is at dinner with everyone.

Note to everyone, there is one more person joining us and her name is jaina. She is a good friend of mine in the RP world and she will be the last character. I will allow people to make a total of three characters more added onto their original amount. Any more and it will be hard to have everyone together for the main agenda unless you can propose to me a way for them to meet up with another person or what.

Edited by LoveLost

i know jaina too biggrin.gifhappy.gif

also you forgot about Marc again *poke* tongue.gif

yep and it's okay happy.gif; i understand if you didn't post as him because you were in a hurry or something so it's fine smile.gif.

Thanks for being so understanding dear. Well he is there now. He's soooo cute!

Yay, my mistress (jk, jk) jaina is coming to join us biggrin.gif

Many fun times are going to happen.

hahaha lol *hugs back*

lol! I can't wait for this weekend to be over....I lost my USB that had all four of my English papers due tomorrow. I already have two of them done and turned in and now I am going to try and get one more done tonight and leave the other one for tomorrow.....ugh....

Uhm, does anybody know where Natasha is? I hope she is okay.... probably busy with work and school though.

aakira, I just noticed that you partially copied Noe's history. Uhm, I don't see the correlation of how she could have been a servant after going to the academy. She wouldn't have had to have been a servant since she was sent to the academy. I don't know what you want to do, but that may need to be altered, it would fit a little bit better with the ways of the academy.

Edited by LoveLost

no i don't but i bet she's busy like you said and that sucks about losing your flashdrive/usb sad.gif

if none of have done so yet, please look at my profile underneath the "upcoming trips" section so you know what's happening with me on Saturday; i need to edit it to take out "might" but yeah.