LoveLost

Trials and Travels OOC

Whoa... creepy twins! Heheh.

As for characters being like us, I personally believe that during the RP, every character has a little piece of its RPer. It seems it rather has to, unless it's completely Mary-sue or stereotypical. ^^

Edit: LoveLost, could you add a link to the main thread here and vice-versa? That would make traveling from one to the other much easier. wink.gif

Edited by LadyNatasha

Good point. I always wondered about that as well. And I still don't get what a Mary sue is!! I don't think I have ever made one....

Oh and yes I can add a link smile.gif

the twins are creepy, but they are also a bit iffy in their thinking...dunno HOW I am going to do that, but oh well wink.gif

A Mary-Sue is a 'perfect' character. No flaws, one dimensional personality, always in the spot-light. Its those characters who lack realism tongue.gif

And I still don't get what a Mary sue is!! I don't think I have ever made one....

Yay, link added! Thus the two worlds are connected, our and theirs, through an ancient script titled 'OoC', which links our time (OoC) to theirs (IC). This is priceless.

xd.png

--

A good example from Wikipedia: "Mary Sue stories—the adventures of the youngest and smartest ever person to graduate from the academy and ever get a commission at such a tender age. Usually characterized by unprecedented skill in everything from art to zoology, including karate and arm-wrestling. She saves the day by her wit and ability..."

Basically they are undefeatable and, for no apparent reason, are good at everything naturally and happen to know a whole bunch of random skills that suddenly show up when the situation requires it (who knows where they got those skills)?

--

Ah okay. So someone without flaws smile.gif Got it wink.gif

@ Natasha - I couldn't resist throwing Com/Asashi off like that....it was just so there and so open it was sooooo hard to resist and obviously I couldn't.

As to starting the RP, let's go ahead and start. I am going to go ahead and RP the guys in as well and get their form up in just a second smile.gif Oh and by and by, anybody know where Rak is?

He's getting settled into college. He'll most likely post by tonight. ^^ If not, I'll... ahem... 'encourage' him. X3

@LL: I knew you couldn't resist. ^^ But let's make sure we keep discussion about that in the X-men OoC. xd.png Too much talk of it here will have me confused and I might go over there and post, 'Yay Elementians!' and they' all be like, "Uhm... wrong RP?" X3

Does dragon have an OOC for that already? i didn't see it yet smile.gif

and no worries, I was just curious to make sure that everybody was either on or would be on. I have seen Chazuka around, then aakira was here earlier, and Dragon should be on soon, then Blue was seen around her a bit ago as well smile.gif

i did find a fragment in your history L² dear:

After finding himself graduated and in love with Skylar.

don't know if you knew this or not or even put it up but there it is happy.gif.

Oopsies, I forgot! Well I need to go and figure out what to do with him wink.gif

Sorry for the overly long post, but I have had that entire scene running around in my head over and over again today wink.gif The innocent and the angry wink.gif buwahahaha!

aakira, your post almost made me cry!....dangit....getting emotional! hahahahaa lol! But your character Akira, is very sweet smile.gif

yeah, she just wants everyone to be happy. Also, where in the hell did you get that Kilana was a fire elemetian! Recheck her app, it lightning xd.png Please edit that so that I can properly reply xd.png

Aww Akira is sweet. ^^ I was actually going to have Aketsu approach Noe and attempt to get her to stop the storm, but when I refreshed the page you had posted so I had Aketsu take care of Isa. At least, he hopes he's taking care of her... he's prepared for the worst. tongue.gif

xd.png Kai has such social issues, he just made Aketsu rant. If Mr. King Dude is in a bad mood, Aketsu may just be in trouble... X3

Kai's social issues just freaked Luna out, but it was fun. I love playing with my characters like that. I think I'm going to have a good time with Luna in this RP. She freaks out over the tiniest things. xd.png

Seems that i have a ton to read up on! lol, sorry about mistaking the element aakira, I think I accidentally scrolled down to far and read Elizabeth's profile instead of Kilana's smile.gif

KK, thank you Chuzuka....would you mind if I called you Zuka?

Okay, update for all of you (and if you know anyone who isn't subscribed to this thread, please let them know as well), I will not be here at all tomorrow morning because I have to go to wound care with my mother. It's kind of an emergency visit because of a development in her wound over the weekend. HOWEVER, it isn't anything that I haven't seen before so I don't think I will have to skip to much on here wink.gif. After that I have choir from 12:30-1:45 (Central) and should be home after that.

I also wanted to thank all of you for such wonderful posts again! It is really nice to come home after a rough morning (Sometimes sermons can be hard to bare!) and laugh and smile at posts smile.gif So thank ya'll!

Squee! Sure biggrin.gif I love nicknames ^-^

Oh, and can you put the updated profile on the IC RP page, that way I don't have to refer back to this thread. xd.png

lol okay smile.gif If you have any changes that you want done, just PM them to me smile.gif

Also, if you could code the form that would be wonderful.

Edited by LoveLost

I'm curious LoveLost, can you add that Akira can communicate through plants? Like withing in a two mile radius? If you need an explanation of what I mean, I'll try to explain. And it's all right, we all make mistakes xd.png

I understand what you mean. But after this, no adding any more powers until she learns them smile.gif

Yes we are still accepting characters smile.gif You may want to read the first two pages to get a feel for it all though.