LoveLost

Trials and Travels OOC

Pffft....

Busy. I started a week and a half ago and since I'm doing high school and college at the same time I get lots and lots of homework. I haven't even started my college math class yet and I'm already bogged down.

school's okay for me right now but I'm taking an online class so i don't actually have to go to the campus of my college; i have one more semester and two more classes left before i graduate in June next year biggrin.gif...yay me user posted image

also okay about you posting in a bit after you clean your room happy.gif

Because I don't wanna deal with my classmates, I'm taking a year off to work, then I'm going to attend university.

Blue, I am sorry that you are so bogged down. I hate it when classes end up like that. I pray that things will get easier for you!

DP, online classes can be soooo handy can't they?

Lore, I get the feeling wink.gif Do you already have what University you want to attend?

Splendid, five posts in and Jahan has already gone mad with power xd.png

Either the University of Winnipeg, or the University of Toronto.

Edited by Lore_Master

yep that they can and this is my last online class unless one of my last two classes is online as well which i won't know till next semester when i select the one with the best time and days that i want.

yep that he has; Jahan, i mean.

Will update Tractus later tonight; moving houses DX; not fun at all... But anywhoo, school's ging fine for me. Being a sophmore in high school will be exciting for the next week, but then it'll be a drag... dry.gif

Splendid, five posts in and Jahan has already gone mad with power xd.png

xd.png Yeah, he's basically in power-shock-overload. He goes from quiet little Metal Child with no set purpose to Heir of THE Queen Zillah, imbued with a portion her insane powers over shadows and destined to lead powerful Elementians on an important world-changing mission. LL, you really know how to twist a story! ^^ You've been telling us we're genius, but I'd say you are!

Speaking of which, has anyone heard from Chuzuka recently? Chuzuka has Elizabeth as a character, and Jahan just sent Marcus to find her. I don't think Chuzuka has posted yet...

Edited by LadyNatasha

Ah! SOOOO SORRY I didn't get on much this weekend! I was at my dads and when we weren't out and about, either my step bro was hogging the internet, or the only computer in the house was taken by my dads roommate! We were out and about a lot though, I got to go to Lagoon for the first time today!

@Lore: Sweet! I am wanting to go to an A&M University or a UT University wink.gif That or Texas Tech lol!

@DP: That's pretty cool that you are so close to being done DP, are you excited? smile.gif

@Lady: I love making twists in a story and since Zillah is such an odd character, I thought it would be a cool twist to bring. *bows* and thanks for calling me a genius...I can't even type up a chapter at a time of my own novel...hahahah lol!

@Aakira- no worries dear, I kinda drug your character along so it was really no problem. As to going to Lagoon, que es esto? What is that?

Oh goodness, I just wanted to let y'all know that I'm going to Farmville, VA for about a week for business and trade classes; if anyone wouldn't mind, would someone keep Tractus up to date for me? I wish I could post, but there'll be very little to no Internet access, and I'm in a tight spot. All I ask is for good grammar, and keeping to the storyline that I've set up... (but I know that y'all will do that anywayy... biggrin.gif Thanky youuu!

We can definitely do that, who wants to take over Tractus for the week?

So whose the lucky woman? xd.png

EDIT: *Rereads* Your so evil xd.png

Edited by Lore_Master

I wonder how Loren is going to handle the news xd.png

Lagoon

It's an amusement park out here in salt lake city.

And I noticed that you did xd.png

Why do I get the feeling that Kai and Loren might be good friends? Maybe its the fact they are both uncomfortable around women?

*snickers* yeah and plus Noe thinks that they are both sweet wink.gif

And what news are you talking about Lore? I am having a total blond moment....

The 11:00 pm news >_>

Loren Doesn't like the tsunami that hit japan T_T

you forgot to post as Marcus L² *pokes*; i had Sky ask him what was going to be fun but you didn't include him in the big post you made in the rp sad.gif.

oops sorry! I'll have plenty of time to post him tomorrow...and for some reason I thought I did post him...I guess that was in mah head!

...Man, I really need to make more 'Zulu' like characters who are more aggressive...I always make these kind of characters

EDIT: (offtopic): Smexy Armor *Drools*

Edited by Lore_Master

That's not armor, that's hardly clothing. dry.gif

If someone was to pull a gun, she'd be dead. That's what I always think when I see 'armor' like that.