LoveLost

Trials and Travels OOC

School starts tomorrow, so I won't be on from 8-3:30 for quite a while... dry.gif Alrighty, then!

Edited by gistofeverything

no worries. I might be on might not be. I have to be on campus at 7:30 and then I probably won't be home until either after 4 or after 6. One or the other smile.gif Lore, I can keep posting with Noe until your guy gets to the castle...you may want to just git him there wink.gif

Unless you have guards hall his ass in for question, maybe because he looks like the description of a criminal, he won't likely come to the castle.

Don't forget to censor cuss words please wink.gif

Uhm, hmmm, well then how is he going to interact with anybody until tomorrow in the RP?

I can try to figure out a reason to make him go to the castle...

Edited by Lore_Master

h*ll, yes, crap not sure. Natasha just said to make sure and censor things and I really do not want to attract negative attention from the mods to this thread smile.gif

@LL - I can get Tractus to the castle tonight also if you need me to... biggrin.gif

Edited by gistofeverything

I suppose Loren could get commissioned to draw something at the castle as well.

It would be nice to have ya'll there. I don't want people to feel left out or like they are straggling because their characters are way out there, it's not fair to ya'll smile.gif

...I just realized that expect for my Razor Wind, I made my character way underpowered.

Oh who am I kidding, I totally did it on purpose for personal reasons wink.gif

I can tell I'm going to have fun with him xd.png

Personal reasons? O.o Oooh, now I'm interested!

I don't personally think your character is underpowered. happy.gif Aketsu can barely do anything wind-wise except for his vacuum effect; the rest is basic and could be defeated by any advanced wind-user. As for Jahan, he may have a lot of power but he's not experienced in any way in battle and, unlike Vulcan, is quite predictable. Also, Vulcan can dull oncoming spears and such, while Jahan can't react that fast; he has to be touching what he's using except with his metal rain. ^^

I really think everyone has very well rounded characters. Speaking of which, I'm off to post Jahanshah's intro!

@LL and others: Yes, getting characters together is a VERY good idea. It'll stop a lot of confusion later and no one will feel left out.~

I posted a reply for you, gist! Thanks for giving Luna something to do!

Edited by BlueApollo

Kira?

I loved what ya'll to are doing by and by with the whole Space Elementian twist. taking the initiative and making it interesting!

Okay, sorry for the super crappy post! I think things are progressing quickly though wink.gif

Yup, it's that evening I believe.

@LL: I was considering making a 'Which Elementian Are You?' quiz on quizilla, but it uses lots of your ideas so I decided to bring it to you for permission. ^^ First, may I make one, and second may I post a link to it here? Thanks~

Lore - yes

Natasha - you have my full permission to do that as well as to post the link here

aakira - I hope you noticed that I kinda took Akira along with Noe, I haven't looked at your post yet though....

Awesome. She doesn't have to go to the dining room yet, Noe was just checking it out because she hadn't been in there for a long time. There is going to be a servant that will announce each person wink.gif

In the drawing book there are many things you could imangine. Like a cute mouse eating a flower, or the scene he drew in his intro post.

Alright, but at least she' out where someone will hopefully interact with her again xd.png

hahaha yeah, and aakira, please watch your posts dear. The shorter they are, the harder it is for people to interact with them so please try and keep them as substantial as you can without killing yourself smile.gif

Welp, the cat is out of the bag xd.png

And yes, he doesn't like to lie, and he knows when to call a lie off.

Edited by Lore_Master