LoveLost

Trials and Travels OOC

*looks up at forms*

Yes! Another space Elementian!

So...should Luna join the King and the others at the lunch? Technically she's not a student, so I don't know if it would be right for her to go. (And sorry I haven't posted at all today. The internet at my school is completely offline because it's rejecting the updates to the system. It's driving everyone nuts.)

Where are all the bad "charries". I wanted to start at Pyro.. but if no one is there...? >.<

IM EXCITED!!

Edited by Chuzuka

Aww really!? biggrin.gif

Well, it's up to you and how youw ant to RP your character ^-^

Well, I was planning to team up with Luna, my abilities support that, but the story can be arranged to fit both ways... If someone can keep up! But seriously, if you really need another bad Elementian, i'm here for you, as it looks like you're all alone... ;3

Nah don't worry about! I'll find a way for my character to interact with yours tongue.gif

Yes! we need more bad Elementian's!!!

Natasha- thanky you hun! I will try and get that done here pretty soon smile.gif I am on campus at the moment, posting, and then I need to get to English and after that is Arabic and I won't be home until six. So bare with me!

*looks at Lore's edited post with his form on it* looks good to me lore so by my book, accepted happy.gif.

I think it would freak Luna out of Tractus started out as good (with an inclination towards the bad side) and make the move to the bad side later on. That would be fun...

Anyway, do you still want me to make that bad elementian guy character? I haven't been able to work on the form yet, but I should have some time this morning before class starts. (And hopefully the internet is back online at my school, although I just checked their site and it's not promising.)

Oh, and should Luna join the others to dine with the King? I mean, she's already graduated so I'm not sure if that would be right. O.o

Edited by BlueApollo

Can has edited History, so I can catch up with the rest of you. :3

And can I have a current setting for Sola/Light Alliance? I need to know where Ican insert my character into the mix.

Thanks!

Edited by gistofeverything

LL- Thanks LL, that be nice xd.png Also, I will let anyone if I'm not on, as long as they use good grammar, stick to personality they at least seem to have, and at least uses the minimum amount of sentences. wink.gif

Also, I love the smell of Lavender, it is so nice....

Dragonpelt- You seemed to have misunderstanded me Dragonpelt, Kilana was trying to grab Skylar's leg xd.png Since Skylar was trying to trip her, she ducked under and tried to grab the leg that went to kick her xd.png

Edited by akiraa

Hey guys, can't post tonight. Had a rough day when i came home so tomorrow will be when I post. smile.gif Love all a ya'll and for those in the X-men RP, can you please tel them as well? I gotta go!

i guess i read that wrong then akiraa and it's "misunderstood" not "misunderstanded"; she still dodged that attack but I'll edit my latest post to have her do something else instead of the same thing over again.

@ L²: alright will do happy.gif

Edited by Dragonpelt

Oh, tomorrow I won't be on most likely at all. Going to a Back to School Stomp thing (It's like a party at my school.) from 6-9pm mountain standard time. Since I can only get on at 5 if i have both chores and homework done, and have to be off at 830 on a regular day, I don't think I'll make it on, or at least not for long.

alright thanks for letting us know happy.gif

i see you lore user posted image:

*looks at Lore's edited post with his form on it* looks good to me lore so by my book, accepted happy.gif.
Edited by Dragonpelt

You guys need to update the approved sheets biggrin.gif

that's L²'s job and she'll be on tomorrow to post again so she'll probably put it up then happy.gif.

I am on campus at the moment, posting, and then I need to get to English and after that is Arabic and I won't be home until six. 

Arabic??? 8D Very cool. That was the language I wanted to learn, but I had to switch to Korean for various reasons. I really like Korean, but Arabic would be awesome to learn. ^^

On topic:

LL, if for any reason you don't think I should have a 'royal' character please state so. ^^ I don't mind changing it, I just thought I'd sort of give a 'leader' to the baddies. If you want it changed, I have another profile ready for him.

Username: LadyNatasha

Name: Lord Jahanshah (literally means "Ruler of the World". He goes by Jahan usually)

Looks: Basic hair and build. Jahan looks much younger than most boys his age. His hair seems a dark, dusty grey during daylight hours but looks dull black at night. His eyes are a dull red, almost pinkish. His skin is pale, when you can see it. Usually you can't see any of his skin, as it is covered in Smooth plates of Steel. Sometimes he uncovers his face as a sign of affection, trust or honor. Note that yes, he does look quite a bit younger than 14. His mark, a single piece of ore, is on his left shoulder. Last thing, he always carries around a giant metal lump shaped kind of like a coffin on his back.

Personality: Jahan is exceptionally thoughtful for a fourteen-year-old and doesn't talk much. He tends to keep his emotions to himself, as he has been taught to do. He has the heart of a leader, but because of his quiet demeanor not many people know this. He is sensitive to life, but he continues to tell himself that if he was ever to meet an enemy, he could--and would--kill them. He is also aware that his parents think it weak to be sensitive, so he keeps this to himself. He has been taught that he is legendary and has not been treated like a human, and so he tends to see himself as quite important.

History: Jahanshah is the son of Lord Barzilai and Lady Vanna. He was born and raised in Metallum and taught the ways of his people. Lady Vanna, however, never saw Jahan as a child; from the moment he moved metal when he was a year old, she saw him as a lord of the land, a ruler, a leader... a legend. Therefore, she never treated him like a child. She always expected more of him, no matter what he did or how well he did it. She always managed to be disappointed in him, and practically threw a fit if he disobeyed. Barzilai saw his son's need for affection, but as the lord of Metallum he did not want to seem weak to his subjects, and so he said nothing of the way his lovely wife raised their son. When he tried to speak to her in private, she told him if he wanted to raise a boy he could treat Jahan like a boy, but if he wanted to raise a legend than he had to treat Jahan like a legend. That silenced Barzilai's arguments, and thus Jahan was hardly treated human.

Jahan's metal skills developed well while he was very young, and he wore virtually nothing but metal by the time he was ten. He had no reason to; metal was in-tune with his body, was excellent protection, and was less breakable than cloth. Jahan became uncomfortable in cloth of any sort and began to sleep on rocks when he was eleven. That was also the time when he discovered he had a second element.

One in 1000 people were said to be true elementians, but only one in 10,000 even had the possibility of having two elements. Jahan's parents had thought that they were pure Metal Elementians, but they were wrong. It just happened that Lord Barzilai's grandfather had been a powerful Shadow Elementian, but had died before Barzilai's mother was born. Barzilai's grandmother had been killed shortly after, and Barzilai's mother had been adopted into a rich family. With no knowledge of her real family line, Barzilai's mother had claimed to be related to her rich parents and had married Barzilai's royal father. Barzilai would have never been told this if his son Jahan hadn't accidentally warped his shadow one day. A noble elder saw the boy do it and quickly told Barzilai the truth. Barzilai was unhappy, for it was a shame to come from mixed bloodlines. Vanna, on the other hand, was absolutely thrilled. Now her son truly was a legend, and her husband was the son of a powerful Elementian... and she herself was the mother of a legend.

Ever since, Jahan has been drilled day and night with his elements. He has visited each of the Shadow Alliance kingdoms and has even passed through Cumulus once. He does not go out much now, for now he not only wears metal but covers his skin in a thin layer of metal. Only his hair and his eyes remain uncovered, but the inside of his mouth and nose are not plated in metal. Jahan's mother Lady Vanna believes he is ready to go out and face the world, and to once again bring glory to the city of Metallum. Though she harbors anger against Sola and those of the Light Alliance, she has left it up to Jahan to choose whether he will bring his kingdom to glory through war or peace. Jahan, however, has not yet decided what he will do.

Element: Metal (major), Shadow (minor)

1-1. Metal skin: Jahan's body is covered in metal, from the tip of his toes to the base of his skull. Though his hair is not normally covered in metal, Jahan does cover it in a slick layer of metal if he feels threatened. Jahan also wears metal as clothes, and usually wears stainless steel of a sort. The metal that Jahan wears is like skin in several ways: Jahan can 'feel' things with his metal skin (though he can't feel pain) and though the skin is 'hard' it bends with his movements as though it was soft.

1-2. Metal monster: If feeling very threatened, Jahan will stretch and bend his metal clothes until they make him look much larger and more robotic than he is; in other words, he looks like a seven-foot-tall metal soldier in armor, with no human appearance in his face. Jahan usually uses his ability to 'feel' through his metal to sense his enemies with this, but in more dangerous situations he is forced to put his eyes up to the front of the metal monster so he can see.

1-3. Metal body: If, by some chance, Jahan looses a limb, he can replace it with metal and it will naturally function just like the rest of his limbs. Jahan could also do this with his jaw and teeth, but could not replace any automatic or vital organ with metal.

2. Metal shaping: Jahan is able to shape metal into virtually any shape he wants. More complex shapes do take thought, but he can create most shapes very quickly.

3. Reflection: Metal reflects light, right? Well, Jahan has learned to make it reflect lightning, solid beams of light, and other 'beams'. This takes much concentration and effort on Jahan's part and isn't worth it during fast-paced battles.

4. Metal rain: This is the only move that Jahan has learned where Jahan is not actually touching the metal he is dealing with. Jahan must be standing still to prepare and aim this move. With this, Jahan makes an umbrella-like object out of metal, but instead of fabric that would block rain the umbrella is made of many inch-long needles of metal (note that Jahan has pre-made most of these needles because it takes him concentration and time to make them). He then throws this umbrella into the air. It keeps going up until he stops it (his limit is 50 feet high) and then it starts spinning. On Jahan's command, the umbrella will suddenly start to break apart and send needles of metal spinning down at very high speeds towards the ground. Usually these needles go in random directions all around Jahan, but if he concentrates and doesn't move he can aim them towards specific areas. Jahan has about 1000 needles pre-made. They are very thin and he carries them in the coffin on his back. They are also made of dirty, rusty metal, so if they actually hit a target they may cause infection.

5: Shadow morph: Jahan can change the shapes of shadows and slightly alter their size.

6: Shadow blend: Jahan can blend into shadows, making himself completely invisible in them. HOWEVER, to do this he would have to remove most of his metal from himself, because anything he is touching with his skin also turns invisible with the exception of plants and whatever is causing the shadow. Jahan cannot be wearing more than metal shorts to be invisible in the shadows.

Other: I shall be quite careful not to over-power-play him, which is one reason I made him so young. I did, however, want to give the good guys a challenging enemy. X3

Yes, I can get forms and changes done today. Sorry thigns are kinda rough at home with separation issues between my mother and I wink.gif lol! Growing up has its problems when you are gone all day wink.gif

OKay, getting forms up, everyone is approved and my dearest Natasha! There is absolutely NO problem with you having a royal character. Your posts are beyond average and you keep a consistent character.

To everyone, thank you for keeping things going when I am not here! That is a very cool thing for ya'll to do!

Also, I would only like one more double elemental please!

Edited by LoveLost

Also, I would only like one more double elemental please!

History: Tractus born on the outskirts of the town of Univerium. His father was a very powerful Space elementian, and his mother was a normal person with Weather elementian blood. Tractus was always alone growing up, though. His parents disappeared when he was at a young age. He has no memories of his parents, and the only memento he has of his parents is his father’s pocketwatch. When he was about 5 years old, he had went into town, and had a power explosion in the shop, moving objects in all directions. The townspeople looked at him in amazement and wonder; how could such a small child produce so much power? It wasn’t possible, they said. No one has ever shown so much latent talent at such a young age, so they dismissed it from their minds. Tractus himself was a bit frightened and intrigued – “What happened? Did I really do that?” So he practiced at home, and tried to trust no one with his secret, which is why he’s so socially undeveloped. He noticed that his powers were more controllable at around 7 years of age. He kept this to himself so that no on knew that he was still gifted. He trained himself by using his powers to manipulate his father’s watch. He can control time to an extremely limited extent; only enough to modify reaction time. He has also never enrolled in the Academy.

Elements:

Major: Space

Minor: Weather

1: Magnetic Distortion – Tractus has much control over this ability – he twists magnetic fields so that he can manipulate earth and metal-based objects; e.g. sand, silt, runoff water, etc.

2: Teleportation – He controls this one a little less, as he’s had accidents involving physical marks. He bends space into tunnels, which he and other Space elementians can travel through to save time, though its distance is only about 50 yards, making it almost useless

3: Blood Boil - A division of his Magnetic Distortion ability, he attracts the iron in a person's blood towards the surface of the skin (not out of the veins...), giving them a sensation of having their blood being boiled, causing disorientation.

4: Time – This is his newest ability, he’s had it for about 9 years; He can bend space into a sphere around himself, so that he can modify his reaction time against attacks, but it almost completely drains him when he does this.

5: Gather - An ability he inherited from his mother, he can pull elements toward himself so that they are more readily accesible.

Is this what you mean? If so, I'll edit his history and abilities.

Edited by gistofeverything

Asalaam Alaykum! It is a form of greeting in Arabic

Okay, I have posted up ALLLLLL Forms and edited things. If I have missed anything or posted twice, please don't hesitate to let me know!

Gist/Emo, you can't change your powers once you have already started the RP. So, you would have to make another character smile.gif

ALSO

Here is a fun little thing that I guess we can state if you wanna participate.

Which character is MOST like you and why? What is the largest difference?

For me, the character that is most like me is Noe. Both she and I have a bursting point and we come unglued, it's like a huge storm going on because we don't stop for a bit and have a hard time cooling down. We both hate disapproval from father figures and want to be friends with people, but don't really show it all of the time because of the hurt of past friendships. We both have a cheery personality and a warm shoulder for anyone who needs it.

The biggest difference is that I am a type A all the way and I can't even help it. I am doing my best to learn how to follow when in a leadership position and I can't stand it when things are out of order...Noe on the other hand can...

Okay you guys don't have to go through all of that, but it kinda helps us to get to know each other as well smile.gif

Edited by LoveLost

@LL - Alright, then. Charrie is untouched. Did I start at the right place? and I prefer to be called Gist, if you don't mind, thanks. wink.gif

...I just realized that expect for my Razor Wind, I made my character way underpowered.

Oh who am I kidding, I totally did it on purpose for personal reasons wink.gif

I can tell I'm going to have fun with him xd.png

Yes you started at the right place Gist. and sorry about the forms, they are going to go in the OOC because we can't fit anymore!

Lore, I like the way you did it though in his power so I wouldn't worry too much. Plus he can learn new techniques later on in the RP smile.gif