LoveLost

Trials and Travels OOC

I'm thinking that they sent her to the academy, but didn't want her to return to Cumulus because of her theivery, so the king gave her a spot as a servant so she had a more permanent situation for after she graduated. (Of course I want her to go along with the rest, that's just what I was thinking xd.png) I also did not mean to copy anything xd.png to be serious i barely ever read the history sections of the app's xd.png

oh and in the last sentence of Marc's history in your form for him L², it's still a fragment.

sorry, I'll try and fix that soon....I can't think about much right now.... blink.gifunsure.gifwacko.gif

aakira, sorry but I really have to push this with you. Your posts are very, very short. Look at the way that the majority of us are posting please. This is a semi-lit RP. Each character you have NEEDS to be posted at a semi-lit rate. Otherwise it is too hard for people to interact with. If you can't think of anything, post here and ask for help. Don't post until you have something substantial that people can post a reaction to. I'm not saying don't ever post, but I am saying that you need to describe more. "Akira sat down and started eating. She looked over at Akilana and wondered why she was so grumpy like, and why no one ever seemed to talk to her..." That is a one sentence reply. Instead you could have put something like

"Akira, after watching Noe dim the storm, sat down in her respective place beside the afore mentioned Weather elementian. While the food was rather delicios, it was still hard for her to grasp why in the world the other Weather Elementian was grumpy and out of place with the others. It looked as if she held a grudge with the world and didn't even care that no one spoke to her. At the moment, it seemed that Noe was rathe angry with the girl and even the king seemed upset with what she had done. However it looked like she was still accepted so Akira didn't worry too much about and simply turned to Noe to ask her a simple question. "What is wrong with her?" she asked in a hushed tone."

In that case, I would have been able to reply easily because there was interest. I would have been involved in your reply and able to react to it because of the question placed there.

Edited by LoveLost

thanks DP for understanding....having a mental breakdown ain't fun ya know? blink.gif

Hahaha, no it wasn't but now that I have nearly 12 hrs of sleep underneath my belt (Thank you GOD!) I feel much, much better smile.gif

I'm sorry T.T I have been busy and couldn't really think stuff up very well. I'll try my best though...

you're welcome happy.gif and I'm guessing it's not even though i don't think I've ever had one blink.gif.

lol I hardly ever get them. Only once before when my mother about died, and then another time after that, then this one smile.gif lol!

Anyways, I am baaaaack! I should be posting again regularly and I hope to keep things moving!

If I missed someone, it is because I was working on a song, just remind me wink.gif BTW this is the song that we are working on for Ensemble and I am trying to get the solo!

http://www.pavanepublishing.com/sounds/P1288CATUROG.MP3

ah okay and i quoted my last post as Sky for you so that you can go back and add Marc when you're ready smile.gif; also okay about you posting again regularly happy.gif...also okay about you working on a song; hope it turns out well biggrin.gif.

Edited by Dragonpelt

thank you! And i didn't post for Marcus because we kinda need to wait until the dinner is over to get to a point where we can go on ahead to the next day...but we need peopl's!

okay and I'm sure the people that are in the rp are just busy with school stuff right now; they'll probably be on soon.

As you wish... How about another Water? cool.gif

Username: gistofeverything

Name: Celeste

Looks: This, but without the watermark

Personality: She was a courtesan in Whisper for at least 3 years, and so she knows things that people shouldn't for her age. She needed money, for her mother is missing, and her father is an alcoholic who uses her for what she is. Her mark is the Water and Shadow symbols on top of each other on the small of her back.

History: Celeste was born in Triton, but when her mother went missing, she was taken to Whisper for convenience. Her mother was a 9th generation Water Elementian, while her father was a fugitive from Whisper; a 3rd generation Shadow. When she was growing up, her mother went missing, and was never heard from again.

Her father started to notice her appearance when she was about 12, and since then, he has been using her. At around 12 1/2, she ran away, and, to keep herself alive, she sold her body on the streets. She heard about the Academy, and was furious. They got nice food, and was properly clothed ALL OF THE TIME, while she had to WORK for it! She was jealous, and angry, so she has offered her services to Lord Jahanashah.

Element(What can they do with their Element?):

Element: Water

1. Rainfall - She can make a drizzling mist appear and make a rainbow. Useless,except for the fact that it rusts iron, and is a weakness to Fire and Metal Elementians.

2. Manipulation - She can bend water into any way, shape, or form, like a ball or sheet, etc...

3. Matter Shift - A deviation of her Manipulation power, by moving the atoms in thw water, she can shift the physical form of the water, making it ice or steam.

4. Illusion - A deviation of her Rainfall ability, make many copies of herself that's not really there. Much like a Doppelganger in a mirror.

Other (optional): She has a silver tongue and captivating personality, so watch out! She always keeps a solid gold, 5-foot retractable pole strapped to her thigh.

Or does closed mean no more characters period? unsure.gif

Edited by gistofeverything

I already applied and got accepted for that spot gist, sorry. I'm just waiting for a chance to cone in

Unless that's been added since loved accepted my character.

Edited by jaina

hiya jaina happy.gif; so good to see you again smile.gif

i also think that there can be more than one person with an element; aka more than one water elementals, more than one, fire elementals, etcetra etcetra.

yea, I was speaking about the double element character though.

And it's good to see you as well

Edited by jaina

gist, I thought I had already stated to you that the last multiple spot was taken? Or was it someone else...I think it was someone else. Anyways, yeah, the last multiple Elementian spot was taken by jaina. I haven't put her profile up yet though because she won't be able to get in for just a little while longer.

Ack!

Thanks for pointing out my mistake...and now to fix something that should have been fixed days ago xd.png

Sorry, internet's been down for the last few days.... But what if she's a single element? I really like that profile... sad.gif JK, if it's not possible, I'll not worry about it. And welcome, Jaina! biggrin.gif