Doctor Who Project

Doctor Who Project

WHOOT in time for a list! (hopefully wink.gif )

Raistlin, such a cutie! Could I be on the list for such a purple egg, please? *-*

Zareni, am I still in time for a spot on your Bluna list?

Spark, is there still an open slot for your mini Whos? *^-^* If yes.. may I occupie it?

Edited by Belisar

Spark, is there still an open slot for your mini Whos? *^-^* If yes.. may I occupie it?

Yes there is! C: And that's the last slot done.

Zareni, am I still in time for a spot on your Bluna list?

Yup! My list is closed now.

My Coastal/Moonstone project is done! 8D Well, the dragons bred but wrong breed -headdesk- I'm not starting lists until I get a Moonstone so any Coastals will be offered directly to the thread.

Aaaand, here's the first Coastal

There isn't really a fixed name for the 4G (mine will simply be 'Old Girl') and I'll get around to naming the 3Gs soon-ish.

My Coastal/Moonstone project is done! 8D Well, the dragons bred but wrong breed -headdesk- I'm not starting lists until I get a Moonstone so any Coastals will be offered directly to the thread.

Aaaand, here's the first Coastal

There isn't really a fixed name for the 4G (mine will simply be 'Old Girl') and I'll get around to naming the 3Gs soon-ish.

I picked it up Spark. Thanks! biggrin.gif

@Raistlin: Thanks, I forgot on how many lists I'm on. laugh.gif

Everyone's got their Sun eggs, so my list for dialogue between Ten and River from Forest of the Dead is open once more. smile.gif

On a personal note, I forgot to influence my Water from my Albino/Water lineage and the dragon gendered wrong. The lineage could have been finished by now. rolleyes.gif

Hey Raist, can I be added to your PB Mint lineage (The Time Of Angels) please?

Edited by jerusha

Everyone's got their Sun eggs, so my list for dialogue between Ten and River from Forest of the Dead is open once more.  smile.gif

Felischia - May I be added to this list please? biggrin.gif

I guess all I have to do is complain on the forums and they give me an egg. smile.gif Hopefully she will grow up to like him.

Everyone's got their Sun eggs, so my list for dialogue between Ten and River from Forest of the Dead is open once more. smile.gif

Oh nice to hear.. may i take a slot in this round? smile.gif

And ebil waters btw.. >.<

My Parents and Child mini quotes using uncommon dragons is coming along nicely.

Progress so far:

2 CB Red Dorsals: Harriet Jones Prime Minister // Yes I Know Who You Are // Don't You Think She Looks Tired

2 CB Reds: Now I'm Going To Die // In A Dungeon // In Cardiff

2 CB Blacks: Then What're You Waiting For // I Could Save The World // But Lose You

2 CB Stripes: ...

CB: 8 - 2nd Gen: 3 - 3rd Gen: 0

My Rare/Uncommon X Holiday random one liner lineage has stalled until I breed another 2nd gen Red because of a refusal but so far I have three 2nd gen pairs and all the CB's.

And I've finally chosen a quote for my PB Canopy lineage.

World War Three - s01e05

World War III //Well you can stay there // if you want // But right now there's this // plasma storm brewing // in the Horsehead Nebula // Fires are burning // ten million miles wide // I could fly the Tardis // right into the heart of it // then ride the shock wave // all the way out // Hurtle right across the sky

// and end up anywhere //Your choice

Everyone's got their Sun eggs, so my list for dialogue between Ten and River from Forest of the Dead is open once more.  smile.gif

Felischia, if there's still space, could I please be added to this list? 'Cause this was the first DrWho eps to make me cry - especially this part - so I've a huge soft spot for this convo *sniffs* Thanks!

Raistlin, if you don't mind as well, could I be added to these lists? Thanks!

@Wiz: Nice quote for the PB Canopy, can't wait to see that done xd.png

@Zareni: Congrats on the hatchie! *sends breeding vibes to the future pair*

Also, since I've finally bred an Alt, my normal-&-alt Vines lineage from The Visitation is officially open if anyone's interested smile.gif

(Normal Vine)

1. Saloiq

(Alt Vine)

1. sparkdragon

2. jerusha

3. Belisar

Edited by Firerubynat

Oh, could I please get on the Alt list Nat? Grats on finally getting an Alt for yourself, it's such a pretty lineage biggrin.gif

I've finished the last mini 3G proj of mine so the list is now open for five!

Firerubynat, I'd love to sign up for an Alt vine from that lineage too please! <3

And sparkdragon, can I request a geode from your 3g?

I'm lovin' these lineages!!

@Firerubynat - May I have a Vine from your lineage? I don't think I'd be able to wait for an alt Vine. XD

@sparkdragon - May I be added to your list? :D

@firerubynat: If you still have a slot for an Alt Vine from that line.. may I be on it? *^-^*

@Spark: May i be on your list for that 3rd gen Mini Who?

Amazon may I be on the list for one of those Embers please? *sighs* I really need to go through everyone's PPP and figure out what lineages I haven't requested yet.