Doctor Who Project

Doctor Who Project

@ Zareni - Hope that vacation as fun wink.gif Would this site work for you Zar? It's how I managed to watch the actual-day release or I would have had to wait a week.

@evangeline5432 - Omg, it's gorgeous, I'd love a spot on the list if there's still room (and if there be a list xd.png) Congrats! I hope the Nebbie does not alt on you.

Wee... I'm back from vacation. You guys are so fast on quotes for the new episode, I still need to find a way to watch it. *grumbles about not having BBC America*

Added omgitskairi, Jerusha, Spark, & Belisar to my Royal x Red list. There is 1 spot left. If I skipped over someone just yell at me.

@evangeline5432 - Congrats! Is there still room on that list, I'd love a spot please. smile.gif

@PhoenixStarr - Welcome to the madness project! *modhat* I've added your post to the first page, that's now your Personal Project Post. */modhat* smile.gif

Can I snag that last spot on the RoyalxRed List if it's not already taken?

@Spark - It was biggrin.gif That site looks like it's for people in Australia only. No worries, I'll figure out something.

@PhoenixStarr - Done. The list is closed.

@ PhoenixStarr Welcome to the project smile.gif

@ evangelinge And you.. welcome back with your Nebs! xd.png Grats and fingers crossed for the right colour!

@ everyone I'm expecting new quotes by tomorrow wink.gif

Ok, since it seems I have rather a long list, PM me and remind me when to breed when it's your turn on the invisible list. tongue.gif

OMG please may I have one evangeline?

I even have a mate for it after I breed it into my Doctor Who lineage.

I'd love to trade if you wish? tongue.gif

I'd love to trade if you wish? tongue.gif

Happy to! I have an IOU I'm trying to fulfil atm but the next alt after that is yours. biggrin.gif

Edited by Wiz

After watching the newest episode I think I'm doing a set of one or two-liners for my Brimestones, starting with That Suggestion Was A Work In Progress and their offspring I'm A Sagittarius Probably, as well as Don't Mess With Egyptian Queens and I'm Not A Taxi Service You Know. As it's not plot-related I didn't put it in spoilers.

Have to watch the first episode again to get one or two quotes from that one, too. biggrin.gif

Here we go: I'm Not A Predator and Just A Man With A Plan.

The arrangement of these reminds me of what Star Trek's Bones always used to say, like "I'm a doctor, not an elevator." xd.png

Oh btw, I'm on holiday (there is no place like London *sing*) from this coming Wednesday till next Monday. Just so you know. wink.gif

And another oh: I'm calling dibs on Autumn x Brimestone when the season starts. biggrin.gif Not sure if I'm doing a checker or a mirror lineage with them yet. Probably the latter, we'll see.

Edited by Felischia

My Stormageddon-lineage is done. wub.gif But I am not declaring it to be finished until I get a Red Nebula out of them. happy.gif

I'll be offering all Fogs and Blue Nebulas here. As well as this one. GONE smile.gif

Last line is "As I did Alfie".

Edited by Felischia

My Stormageddon-lineage is done. wub.gif But I am not declaring it to be finished until I get a Red Nebula out of them. happy.gif

I'll be offering all Fogs and Blue Nebulas here. As well as this one. So the first to PM me will get the teleport link.  wink.gif

Awwww *wantz* because of the lineage and the quote... but well xd.png

But as I will be locked until tomorrow it wouldn't be fair to pm you now v.v But I make sure to grab a Fog from that line in the futur hrrrrrr

Edited by Belisar

Woo, I finally got a 4th gen for my Rose lineage. happy.gif Hopefully it won't be too long before I can breed her a mate and finish this. Who knew that a lineage between two commons could have so many refusals? dry.gif

Grats to you amazon! smile.gif Fingers crossed for more cooperative dragons from now on. ^.~

And this one goes out to littleangelamy22 and dragongrrl, i have you both on my list for a sibling to A lonely God. Unfortunately I couldn't deliver the requested eggs repeatedly due to full inbox or not reading the messages.

I will take your names off for now. In case you are still interested again in the futur, please shoot me a pm ^^"

(well I doubt that any of you reads this, but it's a try xd.png)

Also, this means empty lists for all of my lineages:

A lonely God

Am I Ginger

Exterminate

Everything tastes WROOONG

Bisous and happy Whoing!

Edited by Belisar

Ooh, so pretty. o:

My dragons are still being uncooperative. I've only been able to get one 2nd gen. egg to be the right species and gender correctly. Silly things. :c

Hiya! List for offspring of http://dragcave.net/lineage/DrWh0 is open:

1. Amazon_warrior, BlINk

2. jerusha, BlINk

3. omgitskairi, BlINk

With cb mate of your choice, providing availability (missing bright pink, earlier holidays, frill, etc). You can check his progeny sheet for matches he's already produced with, or peruse my Code Dragons if you'd like.

Amazon_warrior: xd.png You're welcome, and it's my pleasure!

Edited by munificent

Hiya! List for offspring of http://dragcave.net/lineage/DrWh0 is open:

With cb mate of your choice, providing availability (missing bright pink, earlier holidays, frill, etc). You can check his progeny sheet for matches he's already produced with, or peruse my Code Dragons if you'd like.

Ooooo! Please could I request a baby with BlINk? Thanks so much for doing this! smile.gif <3

Ooooo! Please could I request a baby with BlINk? Thanks so much for doing this! smile.gif <3

I'd take a BlINk paired with DrWh0, too, please! rolleyes.gif

Is it a bit mean to re-apply again so quickly? If not... a combo with BlINk would be cool too xd.png

But I wouldn't mind waiting either if someone else wants first. ^.~ *whistles*

Belisar: Haha, yes... that would be a *little* quick. xd.png

So that leaves one spot open!

I guess I should have suggested BlINk before! I almost have... but then I bear a grudge against the capitalization of that code which probably weighed too heavily in my mind.

I guess I should have suggested BlINk before! I almost have... but then I bear a grudge against the capitalization of that code which probably weighed too heavily in my mind.

Mmm, I can see what you mean - it was only when I copypasta'd the code here that I realised it *was* spelt correctly. smile.gif Still, hopefully it'll be clear enough in the lineage view! tongue.gif

Hehe no hard feelings there ^.~ Cause it would really be a little unfair from my part to ask again so quicky. hihi

But as soon as others have theirs, consider yourself being sweetly bugged by me in the futur for a BlINk one. wink.gif

Will show off then first smile.gifMy sweet tin doggy

If there's still a spot, may I please be added to the list?

If there's still a spot, may I please be added to the list?

Added you with BlINk - if there's another mate you'd rather have, just let me know! biggrin.gif

And that's the list closed, with Belisar on reserve. wink.gif